Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: in bed
  • Contribution Points: 249 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 3, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Ailee • May 30, 2024
Person Ailee
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Lovely Runner • May 29, 2024
I LOVED THIS DRAMA SO MUCH 😭 I'm going to miss it so much, especially the wait for Mondays and Tuesdays. this drama got me through the start of the week and I wanted Monday to come so badly after this drama. I'm gonna miss them all so much 😭 😭
13 0
Replying to aad • May 28, 2024
ijbol means "I just burst out laughing" - basically another meaning of 'lol' but it became a gen z type of word…
agreed! i just feel like it's a useless word and many people used to think it was some korean word at first
3 0
Replying to aad • May 28, 2024
ijbol means "I just burst out laughing" - basically another meaning of 'lol' but it became a gen z type of word…
hahah probably
1 0
Replying to dramamama1997 • May 28, 2024
Can anyone explain what does the word "ijboling" means? Saw it on twitter and wondering what is it.
ijbol means "I just burst out laughing" - basically another meaning of 'lol' but it became a gen z type of word which i don't know why when there's 'lol' and 'lmao' to use for expressing laughter.
4 4