Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: in bed
  • Contribution Points: 249 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 3, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Aki • Sep 15, 2024
Person Lee Jong Won
I will do it, I can’t guarantee it but I will tryhttps://x.com/theblacklabel/status/1829172160608280610?s=46I’m…
it got rejected too... not sure what i am really supposed to pick for his picture
0 9
Replying to Aki • Sep 15, 2024
Person Lee Jong Won
I will do it, I can’t guarantee it but I will tryhttps://x.com/theblacklabel/status/1829172160608280610?s=46I’m…
i tried one too and they rejected it so i tried two more 😭😭 lets hope
0 0
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Aug 30, 2024
Person Moon Tae Il
He is the perfect example of 'never put too much trust on someone that you dont know personally'💀DISAPPOINTED…
exactly
3 0
Replying to 11983929 • Aug 30, 2024
Person Moon Tae Il
i stanned nct since predebut and now i understand why i didnt know shit about him and he had the personality of…
i immediately edited his bio yesterday as soon as I found out and sent it but they haven't accepted it yet..
3 4
On Bad Memory Eraser • Aug 25, 2024
agreeing with all these comments, i don't want him to end up with the fl and i am not liking the fl either..
7 4
Replying to Jin Se Yeon • Aug 25, 2024
Person Jin Se Yeon
Replying to deleted comment
just checked and it seems that they finally deleted the spammer's comments and their account also
1 0
Replying to Aki • Aug 24, 2024
Person Park Ji Hoon
Me too, thanks!
of course!
1 0
Replying to dom • Aug 23, 2024
Person Lee Jong Won
Omg. He scared me so much with this picture lol. I was seeing the cast of Bad Memory Eraser and saw a bush of…
HAHAHA 😭😭 a lot of people wanted his long hair picture in the profile so I tried to find some pictures and used one but they rejected it.. but there wasn't a lot of options 😭 they just accepted this one that someone else chose
6 0
Replying to Jin Se Yeon • Aug 23, 2024
Person Jin Se Yeon
Replying to deleted comment
exactly and i've reported so many of their comments but it hasn't been deleted yet
0 2
On Jin Se Yeon • Aug 21, 2024
Person Jin Se Yeon
aint no way this pubgmobile bro is here too 😭 they were spamming under lee jong won's profile also
1 4
Replying to PubgMobile • Aug 20, 2024
Person Lee Jong Won
he raped a 17 year old woman, you still like him?
they're doing it to every comment 😭
0 0
Replying to PubgMobile • Aug 20, 2024
Person Lee Jong Won
he raped a 17 year old woman, you still like him?
then where's the proof? send us the articles, all u did was spam the same message everywhere lol
1 0
Replying to Annie • Aug 20, 2024
I don't think she likes Gyeong Ho, she just wants what Seon Hui has; her jealousy, obsession, and insecurity over…
that's true, she only liked him because seon hui does
1 0