K-Drama
Replying to KinnPorsche • Dec 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
I think ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
noooo ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ i really hope i'm wrong
0 1
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Spoiler
no yul hugging scene today. ppl freaking out for nothing. i'm guessing it happens in tomorrow's ep because he realises her true identity. but from the stills she looks clueless
1 1
Replying to ahsiya • Dec 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Spoiler
lol even the crown prince uk ship sailing
but he's also starting to realise that jinmu is using him. I hope he is the person who gives clarity to uk about mudeok going wild fiasco. Bc at the end of the day he's not as bad as jinmu would want him to be
2 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
watched live once. now i'll go rewatch on netflix. can't wait for tomorrow's ep!!!
2 1
Replying to HardTruth • Dec 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Spoiler
Seems like all the ships sailing in this episode except for the main couple. Like ukkie is subjecting her to so…
lol even the crown prince uk ship sailing
0 2
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Spoiler
AAAHHH SEO YUL DIE TOMORROWW???
3 5
Replying to Honest Swan • Dec 24, 2022
Title Love Catcher in Bali Spoiler
Isn't everyone attracted to each other because of looks. Also, their conversation clicks too. That is correct.…
i honestly dc about hyojin. i think she's a money catcher too. tbh i'm alright with the yongho sooji pairing, i just don't like the fact that he's being pretentious about his reasons for choosing sooji. trying to make it look like they had some amazing connection when there clearly isn't. although i hate the guy, she has more fun convos with sangbeom.
4 1
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
let's not jump the gun in calling yul a bad friend. these are just stills with no context. for all we know yul could've suddenly felt the pain or wtv, maybe she's supporting him from falling face first on the floor lol 😂 (I'm well aware this is a stretch, but pls let my delulu mind be until the ep airs😢)
6 1
Replying to ahsiya • Dec 24, 2022
Title Love Catcher in Bali Spoiler
same actually! all these people you mentioned leaving doesn't change much. but if my main ship leaves, i'd hate…
tbh i don't care much bout hyojin either... I kinda do agree with the people saying she gives mc vibes. Also it's only been 3 months since she broke up. being a person with set values in life (just what I've felt from her deep talks with yongho) I can totally see her saying "love isn't something that happens in a week."
0 1
Replying to ahsiya • Dec 24, 2022
Title Love Catcher in Bali Spoiler
same actually! all these people you mentioned leaving doesn't change much. but if my main ship leaves, i'd hate…
tbh i don't care much bout hyojin either... I kinda do agree with the people saying she gives mc vibes. Also it's only been 3 months since she broke up. being a person with set values in life (just what I've felt from her deep talks with yongho) I can totally see her saying "love isn't something that happens in a week."
0 0
Replying to Joanna M • Dec 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Yeeeeeees! Everyone is posting how they want it to last longer, and I'm like "This has taken years off of my life,…
haha I relate so bad! the wait is literally killing me
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
thank god this season's only 10 eps! Idk how I'd have managed to lead a normal life if I had to wait for 20 eps
4 3
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
AAAHHH!! THIS WAIT IS KILLING MEEE
2 0
Replying to Mjay • Dec 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
It's hard to concentrate on watching other dramas when you are constantly thinking about this drama 😂I can't…
heck! this comment is so relatable. I've actually dropped most dramas I'm watching now. I have no motivation to watch anything else. everything feels just so boring
3 0
Replying to taliax • Dec 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
You should watch Starship x Game Caterers. He become more open literally after that hahaha
yoo-nine intro was the best lol 😂
2 1
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Dec 23, 2022
Title Love Catcher in Bali
I said it before, this time I don't care if my favorites are MC bcs I'm more into their chemistry. The only thing…
produce 101 lmao 🤣
1 0
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • Dec 23, 2022
Title Love Catcher in Bali Spoiler
Okay. That was shocking. From the start, I wasn't doubting Taeun at all because of her honest interviews. However,…
same actually! all these people you mentioned leaving doesn't change much. but if my main ship leaves, i'd hate it. might even stop watching the show. tbh i skip other couples most of the time. hate eliminations!
1 4
On Love Catcher in Bali • Dec 23, 2022
Title Love Catcher in Bali Spoiler
also jeonghyun is sooo frustrating! he keeps thinking hyojin is texting him when she's clearly into someone else. also love the way taeun put some sense into yongho's head like, "i like her because our conversation clicks"? what even! it's clear that he just likes her for her looks because i've hardly seen him and sooji have a proper conversation
6 3
On Love Catcher in Bali • Dec 23, 2022
Title Love Catcher in Bali Spoiler
Taeun pls change to love for sooro!!! and seungyeon!!!!!! pls take the hint (heck! it's not even hint anymore. he's made it more than clear how she has 0 chance) and get lost ugh! she's a good person, i get that, and she actually can get any man there. why sooro tho? why someone who's in a stable situation? why does she want to become the villain so bad? I'm placing my trust in sooro. I'll just assume that these previews are the editors teasing us. TAEUN SOORO ENDGAME!!!! PLEASE!
8 0
On My Mister • Dec 20, 2022
Title My Mister
just binge watched this. tbh i watched in 1.5x bc it's real slow. having said that, i'm happy that i watched it. this is no happy go lucky drama. it's tragic. good tragic iykwim. i'll say that this is not for everyone. but if one enjoys this kind of drama i'd approve their taste.
0 0
