Editorials
On The Monkey King 3 • Nov 5, 2023
Title The Monkey King 3
All I want is for this to someday air...
5 0
On The Comic Bang • Nov 4, 2023
Title The Comic Bang
Iqiyi please get your ish together 😭
0 1
Replying to Ruoye • Nov 4, 2023
Title Dashing Youth
Anyone know when this drama will air?
The Youku page says 2024 but nothing more specific than that…
1 0
Replying to td1392 • Sep 16, 2023
Review Dance of the Sky Empire
Omg so well said. And I’m so happy that I’m not alone in this. I was sooo annoyed with her from the first…
Sooooooo agree!!!
0 0
On Healer • Sep 16, 2023
Title Healer
Question before I watch. Does the romance overshadow the rest of the story? I’m not a romance fan—not that I won’t watch a drama with romance (I’d only have like 3 to choose from, lol), but it’s by far the least enjoyable part for me every time. I’m curious about this show because of the action and my love for JCW as an actor, but if it turns into more romance than action, I’ll save myself the time and pass.
2 2
Replying to airuying • Nov 13, 2021
Title Nippori Charlies Spoiler
may i ask where/how you watched it? i haven't been able to find even raws for it.
thank you!!
0 0
Replying to nas election • Nov 9, 2021
Title Nippori Charlies Spoiler
This was actually fun, short and simple. I wish there were more episodes after I finished episode 4. It feels…
may i ask where/how you watched it? i haven't been able to find even raws for it.
0 2
Replying to Inyeop_supremacy • Nov 5, 2021
Title God of Novels Spoiler
do you perhaps also have the link for the movie itself?
I get an error message saying it's not available in my country (I'm in the US). ;_; Thank you for trying!
0 0
Replying to Inyeop_supremacy • Oct 30, 2021
Title God of Novels Spoiler
do you perhaps also have the link for the movie itself?
thank you so much for subbing!! the download links at the link above don't seem to be working, or at least not for me. would you by any chance know of an alternative?
0 2
Replying to lemon2 • Oct 27, 2021
Title Kakenai!?: Kyakuhonka Yoshimaru Keisuke no Sujigaki no Nai Seikatsu
https://subs.icedhojicha.com/tag/kakenai/
Thank you!!
0 0
Replying to gCell at Work • Oct 27, 2021
Title Kakenai!?: Kyakuhonka Yoshimaru Keisuke no Sujigaki no Nai Seikatsu
this will be available in Netflix!
In what country??
0 1
Replying to Sarah • Oct 27, 2021
Title Kakenai!?: Kyakuhonka Yoshimaru Keisuke no Sujigaki no Nai Seikatsu
this is available on netflix. Very fun and easy to watch drama. Highly recommended!
I don’t see it, is it still there?
0 1
On Real⇔Fake: One Day's Diary • Oct 25, 2021
Title Real⇔Fake: One Day's Diary
anyone know where to find this? even raw?
0 1
Replying to Mar • Oct 10, 2021
Title Radiation House Season 2
https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=165864
thank you!!
1 0
On Radiation House Season 2 • Oct 10, 2021
Title Radiation House Season 2
Does anyone know if any subbers are picking this up? I can’t wait to see it!!
1 2
Replying to Madman227 • Aug 17, 2021
Title Radiation House Special
Nope, Working on it, Covid stole most of my free time at work and also motivation. But now I have more free time!…
thank you so much!! do you know where to find the raw by any chance? i haven't found any working links TT
0 0
On The Monkey King 3 • Aug 13, 2021
Title The Monkey King 3
Please, PLEASE let this air 🙏😭
2 0
On Tokyo Revengers • Aug 6, 2021
Title Tokyo Revengers
I’m hoping the dvd won’t take as long to come out as it usually does since RuroKen: The Final dvd comes out soon and it released in theaters just a few months ago 🤞🤞
0 0
Replying to Madman227 • Jul 18, 2021
Title Radiation House Special
Nope, Working on it, Covid stole most of my free time at work and also motivation. But now I have more free time!…
Thank you! Can't wait, especially with S2 coming out soon. ^^
0 2
Replying to Shirel • Apr 10, 2021
Title Kiwadoi Futari: K2 - Ikebukurosho Keijika Kanzaki Kuroki
Won't you give his character a chance to develop and change?
What a terrible and ignorant thing to say. Pathetic.
0 1