News
Replying to chara • Mar 18, 2021
Title Wuliang
follow this link!! https://ohsehuns.tumblr.com/post/637728706763390976/engsub-wuliang-here-pass-wuliang
Thank you so much!!!
1 0
Replying to airuying • Mar 18, 2021
Title Soul Snatcher
Oh nvm I found it! Amazon Prime!
Oh I see what happened, it looks like Amazon removed it just since I found it. I must only be able to see it because I own it, I guess. That’s really upsetting, I don’t know why they would pull it so fast!
1 1
Replying to airuying • Mar 18, 2021
Title Soul Snatcher
Oh nvm I found it! Amazon Prime!
I’m not sure what you mean? It is available on Amazon in the US. I own a digital copy. I agree with you and try not to use dramacool or Kissasian, which was the whole point of my question.
2 0
On Wuliang • Mar 16, 2021
Title Wuliang
Anyone know where to watch this with eng subs?
0 2
Replying to airuying • Mar 16, 2021
Title Soul Snatcher
Oh nvm I found it! Amazon Prime!
“Soul Snatcher.” For some reason it’s become difficult to find! https://www.amazon.com/Soul-Snatcher-Chen-Li-Nong/dp/B08VRCTBBW
2 4
Replying to SheauT • Mar 4, 2021
Title A Girl Like Me
Currently on ep7 really enjoying it and am surprised i didnt come across ML before. He's got such puppy eyes ?…
He’s one of my favorite actors and the only reason I’m considering watching this tbh! For more of him check out Psych Hunter and The Lost Tomb 2! He’s wonderful.
1 0
Replying to chasingpolaris • Mar 4, 2021
Title A Girl Like Me
Have been rewatching scenes and honestly, people looking for a likable FL will be disappointed. The point of Ban…
She goes way too far though and I hated the way she flaunted her relationship with the princess—and made fun of the poorer girl????? That’s just bullying. And her lie to the girls about her relationship with ML was pathetic. I hope she improves because in ep 1 she doesn’t seem strong, just mean.
2 2
On A Girl Like Me • Mar 4, 2021
Title A Girl Like Me
Does Ban Hua get any better? She REALLY turned me off in episode 1 because she’s a straight up bully and not likable at all. (I get that some of those girls are mean to her but geez, she went way too far in trying to punish them and the way she flaunted her relationship with the princess was ugh.)
2 3
Replying to airuying • Mar 4, 2021
Title Soul Snatcher
What is it called on iqiyi? I can’t find it :(
Thank you!!!
2 0
Replying to RUDI • Mar 2, 2021
Title Dance of the Sky Empire Spoiler
Wow I have a lot to say Summary: Wu Jiayi was DONE DIRTY 1. The number one thing that took me out of this drama…
Wha?? Did you and I watch the same drama? The only female character who got people killed was literally Su Youlian. Who has one single facial expression throughout the entire drama, and it's a pout. Most of it's to blame on poor writing but oh my goodness, I won't be looking up the actress' other dramas anytime soon. SO disappointing, and it can't be all the fault of misogyny, since the other female characters are fine (even Cui Pianran gets to demonstrate growth in the end, Cui Yanran actually has a backbone, Princess Yushan becomes a decent person, and Long Wei'er is fantastically unique).
0 0
Replying to dyoramik • Mar 2, 2021
Title Dance of the Sky Empire
I find it very hard to start this drama. It's recommended to me and it looks like it could be good, but I don'…
I really enjoyed the first few episodes, but the FL is so awful that it became worse and worse as it went on. I slogged through to the end because the story itself was (mildly) interesting, but ugh. Not worth it, I'm afraid.
0 1
Replying to arni gamexeon • Mar 2, 2021
Title Dance of the Sky Empire Spoiler
so, is there a happy ending for both male and female leads in this drama tv series ??
Unfortunately, yes.
1 0
Replying to airuying • Feb 13, 2021
Title Soul Snatcher
Anyone know where to watch with eng sub, other than dramacool? I saw a comment that it was on iqiyi but I couldn’t…
Oh nvm I found it! Amazon Prime!
2 6
On Soul Snatcher • Feb 13, 2021
Title Soul Snatcher
Anyone know where to watch with eng sub, other than dramacool? I saw a comment that it was on iqiyi but I couldn’t find it there.
1 9
Replying to Uci Oshin • Feb 13, 2021
Title Soul Snatcher
It's available with eng sub on iqiyi app now. For vip you can view it in 4k-bluray and with dolby sound.
What is it called on iqiyi? I can’t find it :(
0 2
On The Monkey King 3 • Jan 16, 2021
Title The Monkey King 3
Any news on a release date?
2 0
Replying to eylxl • Dec 19, 2020
Title High&Low: The Worst Episode.O Spoiler
want to know x2
LJ community mugenclub
1 0
On 6 from High&Low the Worst • Dec 19, 2020
Title 6 from High&Low the Worst
Hey y’all if you see subs on YouTube by Destination of Silence please report. They stole the subs from the person who’s been working on them and are claiming credit.
3 1
Replying to Aisha • Dec 19, 2020
Title 6 from High&Low the Worst Spoiler
where i can watch it with eng sub
LiveJournal community mugenclub is subbing right now. But her subs were just stolen by someone and put on YouTube so she’s considering dropping the project. :(
1 6