K-Drama
Replying to ajumah • Nov 24, 2024
Title Family by Choice
They never lived in the same house. I think it would be different if it were the basketballl player brother. I…
No, because it is CLEARLY illegal.
0 0
Replying to ajumah • Nov 24, 2024
Title Family by Choice
They never lived in the same house. I think it would be different if it were the basketballl player brother. I…
No, SanHa and his dad lived upstairs in a completely different apartment. They ate together! JuWons dad was like a babysitter to him. One can be close to any child. That doesnt make them illegal as s spouse. Legality is really all that matters in the end. When one is an only child these kind if relationships are more common.
0 0
Replying to Joey_Joey • Nov 19, 2024
Title Family by Choice
Add incest in the tags
incest requires blood relations and these two didn't even live in the same house nor did they share fathers.
4 0
Replying to Leon Scott Kennedy • Nov 19, 2024
Title Family by Choice
it's not literally incest but it's a bit uncomfortable to see them dating ( specially for some ppl like me who…
They never lived in the same house. I think it would be different if it were the basketballl player brother. I would have a problem with that. Different senarios.
15 11
Shiro • Dec 17, 2021
Article Bring out your inner anger with the dramas that made me mad
Loved "Start Up"!!! Great ending. She chose the right guy.
2 1
ajumah • Jun 7, 2020
List Favorite Dramas
The tempo is slow, in that "What's next?" way.
1 0
