• Last Online: 1 day ago

Indonesia - France

ajyuslih

Indonesia - France
29gram
I'm watching it because i am a fan of Song Ji Hyo. *Song Ji Hyo's fan here :) And finally i can see Song Ji Hyo's brother act in here, i just watch him in Running Man before.

This is just for commercial. There's nothing about it. It just a story about friendship there's a lil bit romance too, but nothing more. Well again, this is for commercial needed. I didn't even pay much attention to it.

Well if you have time, you are boring or you are Song Ji Hyo fan too, you can watch this drama. Maybe you can just watch it for fun, like me. ^.^
200 Pounds Beauty
Well, it's entertaining, worth watching, fun, and a little bit sad.

The story was good. But i kinda confused with the male lead, i don't know if he actually like her before getting the plastic surgery or not (because what he said in toilet, it makes me a lil bit confused). But again, i love the ending. I like how they ended up this drama, how she overcame what she's been through.

The cast was perfect. They're both good looking,

This drama is fit well for those who want to find their self confidence and those who want to overcome their insecurities. Well again, it's a good drama

109 Strange Things
This is just an okay drama. You can watch it when you have time or when you are boring. But i didn't guarantee you it will be a great drama. I watched it because it just has 6 shorts episodes, that's all.

Actually, the story has so much potential with the amazing casts. But i feel like something missing from this drama. I want more romance, i want more feeling in it, i want more a little bit action, i don't know i just want something more in it and i think it will be a great drama.

The act was great especially Choi Tae Joon. I've seen Jung Chae Yeon so many times, but i've never noticed her (even in this drama), i didn't find her that interesting to watch although she's pretty.

2 Moons The Series
Well, i'm dying for their story and chemistry and I want more... You will know when you watch it. They will make you smile all along with their love and cuteness.

1) The story line was so good, i love how they develop their feeling.

2) The cast was perfect. They are good looking, they're so talented. But sometimes god's act is a little bit awkward, but that's okay, as we know this is his first drama.

Overall this is worth watching. I can tell you this might be my favorite BL drama ever and maybe yours too..
100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
Well, for me this movie is so ordinary.

1) The story and the plot weren't that great as so many movie or drama with the same story and might be better than this one.

2) I didn't get the chemistry between the main lead (maybe because i don't like romance between teacher and student, i found it's weird and unrealistic) and i didn't even know the male lead.

3) The act was just okay, nothing special. Well, i am not a fan of childish female lead as i found it a little bit frustrated.

But, if you like something like "from hate to love romance" you can give it a try. Overall this is just okay, nothing special.