News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 3 minutes ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to ajzaranti92 • 26 days ago Title Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me I thought it was just me ๐คฃ yes! I have said since he first popped on the screen, Takeuchi needs to be a lead! He is so handsome. 0 0
Replying to bxb_enjoyer • 26 days ago Title Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me I'm sorry, but I'm totally shipping Takeuchi with the homeroom teacher...๐ I thought it was just me ๐คฃ 1 2
Replying to DarkPrincess333 • Aug 28, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional OOOHHH NO. Amnesia trope ..... its the one i hate the most (in the middle of series) . if its used well at the… Amnesia is my least favorite as well! The last 15 mins of the episode have me so triggered ๐ฎโ๐จ 1 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 28, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler I have to vent. After all this build up, now literally the last 15 mins of episode 10, LJ gets amnesia! Iโm so frustrated. So now we have to start all over again from square one. I have been loving this show, LJ made me mad episode 9, now this. 5 0
Replying to Veejay • Jun 16, 2026 Title Weak Hero Class 2 is this good? tired of school bully dramas but will start watching this because of LJY VERY good. I scored it 10/10. 2 0
Replying to nadachvn • Mar 28, 2026 Title Duang with You goodluck duang, because i can't handle this ๐ต somebody pick me up off the flooooor Iโm glad it wasnโt just me ๐ I almost fell out 5 0
Replying to J100 • Mar 3, 2026 Title Countdown to Yes I think itโs a good series, despite everything, but itโs still a series that should have had 6โ7 long episodes… Iโm glad itโs not just me! I like the actors, I love the idea of this series, but I feel in 7 episodes we are going nowhere. 7 0
Replying to cupcake_iceccream • Dec 19, 2025 Title School Trip: Joined a Group Iโm Not Close To i just can't say goodbye man.. This feels like breaking up with your wholesome cute boyfriend :((( I feel the same way!! Iโmso sad for this to end. 1 0
Replying to angishrfish • Nov 25, 2025 Person Cha Yu Hyun yo how tall is this mfer I literally googled it, and it says 172cm. There is no way ๐ 5 0
Replying to Diva70 • Sep 12, 2025 Title My Bias Is Showing?! OMG my guys from Jazz for Two made an appearance in ep 5! I love love love seeing them again if only for a moment! I was so excited!!! I missed them! Jazz For Two was such a good show 5 1
Honglou Meng • Aug 19, 2025 Review Eccentric Romance this is the best review of show I have ever read ๐๐ thank you for this 2 1
so sad for this to end.