Editorials
Replying to Fakerz • Apr 9, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Is this another drama where ML our handsome rich cold ML doesn't have an ex-girlfriend for his entire life and…
True. Typical. As always in Cdrama !!! The script writer needs to be more creative
3 2
Replying to Chloe or Sam or Sophia o • Apr 9, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Girl he lied to her for 3 freaking years! she sacrificed so much because of himand he couldn’t even tell her?…
BS. I dont need your opinion !!
1 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 9, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
I pity Jia Liang. He is a good guy. But due to parents / family oppose, he couldnt marry FL. I also found FL cant appreciate his effort. Jia Liang as support role, good acting, crack me up
1 8
Replying to sarcasmandschnapps • Apr 9, 2024
Title GO into Your Heart
I really enjoyed Go Into Your Heart. For being about a game of chess it was surprisingly engaging but I liked…
I knew ML from new drama "best choice ever". His acting there, even as support role, crack me up. He deserve more. Niu Jun Feng. Good actor.
1 0
Replying to Brown88 • Apr 4, 2024
Title Best Enemy
Is there romance?
Yes. But not much
2 0
On Love Is Leaving • Apr 4, 2024
Title Love Is Leaving
Low budget, old drama, but i like the plot
0 0
Replying to 73n5h1k015h173 • Apr 2, 2024
Title Love Is Leaving
Is it worth watching? TQ
Not bad to kill time
0 0
Replying to Thorolf • Mar 31, 2024
Title Love Is Leaving
after 6 years
No wonder the cellphone was old 😂
0 0
Replying to Bella Harold • Mar 29, 2024
Title Derailment Spoiler
Happy ending?
Yes
0 0
Replying to akunBaruDL • Mar 26, 2024
Title Derailment Spoiler
Yes
Later on, she has good career as a make up artist. Romance also smoother
0 0
Replying to sage • Mar 26, 2024
Title Derailment
does the fl get any better from ep 4
Yes
1 2
Ninsss • Mar 24, 2024
Review Everyone Loves Me
I like lin yi other drama. Angel falls sometimes and derailment
0 0
Replying to browny25 • Mar 24, 2024
Title Stand by Me
I thought i was finally going to get Bai Yu fan in an romantic drama but nope 😭 had to drop lol
Last 1/3 part is very boring, i FF a lot
0 0
Replying to wruichang • Mar 24, 2024
Title A River Runs through It
I need someone to talk to about this drama. I really can't move on cause i love it so much, if you feel the same…
Unfortunately the end part / their reconciliation is too short. Not enough for me 😁
3 0
Replying to Okhi Bagus • Mar 24, 2024
Title Derailment
Actually this is good drama but they really dragging it..
Yes, draggy after ep 20. They should able to wrap in 24 eps actually
0 0
Replying to Thinkaboutme • Mar 23, 2024
Title Derailment
My Theory is that the world of rich Jiang Xiao Yuan is not parallel but a virtual reality world. Poor Jiang Xiao…
That is true
1 0
Replying to akunBaruDL • Mar 23, 2024
Title Derailment Spoiler
I nearly dropped watching at that ep 😁. I like chen fang zhou most, he is very nice and supportive boss
I sense plot twist at ep 20. Probably Xiao Yuan just hallucinated think that she is a rich girl.
1 1
Replying to akunBaruDL • Mar 23, 2024
Title Love Has Fireworks
Iqiyi just posted, soon
I saw at iqiyi at ig. Some dramas broadcasted together, by wetv and iqiyi
0 0
Replying to EllieWins • Mar 22, 2024
Title Derailment
In Episode 7, Qi Lian made me so enraged. He treated Xiao Yuan as less than human; blaming, man handling, blackmailing,…
I nearly dropped watching at that ep 😁. I like chen fang zhou most, he is very nice and supportive boss
1 3
Replying to Eda • Mar 22, 2024
Title Love Has Fireworks
Any updates?
Iqiyi just posted, soon
0 3