Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 18, 2023

Friends

ari • Feb 13, 2024
Review My Boss
I dropped this one but probably i will rate it 5/10
0 0
Replying to Pachecopc • Feb 10, 2024
Title Born to Run
Can someone let me know if her accident has already happened before the begining of the series or does it happen…
Happened at ep 1 or 2. I forgot
1 0
Replying to sabrinasupti • Feb 10, 2024
Is there any similar drama like this one?? I am missing them so much, so now I want to watch something that will…
Love me love my voice
2 0
Megumi-H • Feb 9, 2024
Gao Zhi Ting is always a good actor. Try to watch another drama of his with Lin Yun (the old dreams)
0 1
foctrotciv • Feb 9, 2024
Review My Boss
I like zhang ruo nan as an actress. But this drama is too silly for me and i dropped it at ep 2 😂
0 0
Replying to Marwen Ricky • Feb 9, 2024
Boys and girls, is there episodes today or not?I didn't watch the last episode yet in case there's none today…
Why do we have to wait 2 days for ep 17 😔
0 0
Replying to LetciaGomes • Feb 3, 2024
I found it boring and stopped watching the first episode. I already imagined it would be like this because of…
I also found a bit boring after ep 5
0 1
Replying to aimidas • Feb 3, 2024
It was so boring... Love Me Love My Voice overseas version...I will pass this drama...
Yes. Similar
0 0
Replying to kangvcd • Feb 1, 2024
Klo lihat yiren gw slalu ngebayangin park bo young 😅
You should wear glasses to see clearly
0 0
Replying to gemwendz • Jan 31, 2024
Title Sweet Trap
1. JJ and LN met in the orphanage because JJ was dumped there after his parents’ death. JJ’s sister, JX, was…
How about Li Nai ? Does she still have father ? Why was she at orphanage ?
0 1
Replying to Lisafit • Jan 24, 2024
Title Born to Run
Wait a minute, did it just end like that? I felt like there were missing parts in ep 28, and I had to work to…
Especially Ruo Hua part, ended too soon
1 0
Replying to cfy1210 • Jan 22, 2024
Title Born to Run
totally agree. she is really a good actress. very good acting. just dont understand why she not getting much attention.…
Most cdrama fans only look at zhao lusi, gulinazha and dilireba 🤦‍♀️
2 1
On Born to Run • Jan 20, 2024
Title Born to Run
Ep 21 great but bitter for ruo hua 🥴

Did she pass the exam 🤔
2 1
Replying to Coolforthesummer • Jan 19, 2024
Title Born to Run
Now im only interested in Anxin's storyline. Her narrative is very inspirational filled with hope. In contrast…
Im more interested in Ruohua. I fast fwd Anxin part
2 0
Replying to Lenterel • Jan 6, 2024
You have to wait a bit, but it will pay off ;)
I like this drama. Not for teenager and character of ML and FL different from other drama. Interesting
4 0