Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Italia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 5, 2025
On A Love Other than Yours • 9 days ago
this drama feels so real, what I’m curious about is if the story will keep being entertaining. because I like the idea, we’ll se how it’ll be executed (I’m overhyped for this drama, I hope I won’t be disappointed)
3 0
starGalaxy • 14 days ago
how do you feel about spreading misinformation and ruining the drama reputation? remember that hundreds of people worked on this project, you should watch it before commenting yk? you’re so selfish and wrong for this
13 0
Jessica9090 • Jul 23, 2025
Review Good Boy
d’accordissimo su tutto, partito veramente bene ma gli episodi finali non mi hanno entusiasmata
1 0
Replying to popsugar2203 • Jul 23, 2025
Title Our Movie
Even after a few days of letting that ending marinate a little, the impact is still there and that's how you know…
my new fav kdrama, truly a masterpiece
4 0
Replying to nana025 • Jul 23, 2025
Title Our Movie
I'm the same after 4 days.
same
2 0
cemniaa • Jul 20, 2025
Review Our Movie
you’ve said it all!! truly a masterpiece
3 1
On Our Movie • Jul 20, 2025
Title Our Movie
it's been a long time since I felt such a deep connection with a tv show
this one made me laugh and cry A LOT, but I loved every single minute of it
from now on it will be on my top 5 faves for sure(and I’ve watched more than 120 kdramas), it deserves a lot of recognition imo
16 0
Replying to sky • Jul 20, 2025
Title Our Movie
probably one of the best kdramas aired this year
totally, probably one of my favorites ever from now on
3 0
Replying to Koreomentorka • Jul 5, 2025
Title Our Movie
For scenes like in episode 8, it's worth watching dramas when your heart races and your emotions reach their peak.…
realll
2 0