K-Drama
Replying to allure2k2 • Mar 10, 2021
Article Embarking on 541 Episodes of Running Man ~Part 2~
I think you and I are the same there. Episodes flew by like nothing with first year's episodes. Now that the 2nd…
Ah the Return of Superman. Yes but his child is no longer with the show. Quiet heartbreaking actually when Ha Oh ( his son) learned that its his last day on the show. With this variety show, I just chose episodes depends on their special guests appearances.
0 1
Replying to Foreigner • Mar 10, 2021
Article Embarking on 541 Episodes of Running Man ~Part 2~
Seeing everyone hugging at the end of the 24 hour confinement Unamity Race was so heartwarming :')
Yes, true!
0 0
Replying to BabyNandos • Mar 10, 2021
Article Embarking on 541 Episodes of Running Man ~Part 2~
My Favorite Episode so far is when Kwang soo Does Arial Yoga(?) it's the episode that made me Embark on watching…
I think I haven't got caught up on that. Episode #? Thank you for dropping in.
1 1
Replying to KPK • Mar 9, 2021
Article Embarking on 541 Episodes of Running Man ~Part 2~
One of my all time favorites. And I can rewatch this show like nobody's business because of how unique it is.…
Same here. Let's just continue rooting for them. Hwaiting!
0 0
On Lee Si Eon • Mar 9, 2021
Person Lee Si Eon
Oppa, you were adorable in your role in Penthouse 2! Although the role was serious, I can't help but laugh. You look different indeed! Looking forward to more appearances on Penthouse though. I hope you appear in more episodes. Hwaiting!
2 0
Replying to JustAnotherFan • Mar 9, 2021
Article Embarking on 541 Episodes of Running Man ~Part 2~
Age comes with time. It's hard for them now to participate in endurance battle, running around like before. And…
I haven't watched 545 but saw some bits on YTube. Looking forward to it. Thanks!
1 0
Replying to JustAnotherFan • Mar 9, 2021
Article Embarking on 541 Episodes of Running Man ~Part 2~
Age comes with time. It's hard for them now to participate in endurance battle, running around like before. And…
Yeah, you have a point. But they are still funny so that is important. Looking forward and hoping for more episodes...hwaiting!
1 0
Replying to emisfritish • Mar 9, 2021
Article Embarking on 541 Episodes of Running Man ~Part 2~
Reading this was really cool ! I'll admit I haven't watched a lot of Running Man since I only started recently…
exactly, my serotonin boost as well. Thank you for dropping by this post.
0 0
Replying to dragynfaerie • Mar 9, 2021
Article Embarking on 541 Episodes of Running Man ~Part 2~
It's not hard. You can do it! I always re-watch my favorite episodes, but last year I decided to watch all the…
I think you and I are the same there. Episodes flew by like nothing with first year's episodes. Now that the 2nd installment is out, I am still working on the third (which covers years from 2016 to 2018) and currently watching 2017 episodes. Along with my day job and life itself, I found myself watching 2-3 episodes a week now, kinda slow unlike the first months of my journey. Nevertheless, enjoying every minute of it though. And yes, missed Gary. I am currently following him on IG though.
1 3
Replying to dragynfaerie • Mar 9, 2021
Article Embarking on 541 Episodes of Running Man ~Part 2~
I just decided to re-watch my all time favorite episode (#91) because of your post. This is a slippery slope for…
I am glad to be a positive influence LOL. But have fun while you are at it. Thanks for reading my post.
1 0
Replying to RejaulHoque • Mar 8, 2021
Article Embarking on 541 Episodes of Running Man ~Part 2~
As I was reading through the episodes, there are no words to explain the feelings. What Running man has presented…
True, they are really like family. I really hope they continue running for a couple more years. With the pandemic, I miss them going to other places in South Korea and doing missions with people in the streets. I hope we will get through this soonest. Thank you for dropping by and reading this article :)
1 0
Replying to Kapetria • Mar 8, 2021
Article Embarking on 541 Episodes of Running Man ~Part 2~
Episode 213, the wild actress were one of the best
hahaha yes! They were in the mudflats right? If I am not mistaken? They really love the mudflats and its always fun too!
1 1
Replying to happygirlinc • Mar 8, 2021
Article Embarking on 541 Episodes of Running Man ~Part 2~
oh man, Running Man is my favorite ever. I've watched it since the beginning after the end of Family Outing. Family…
Thank you for taking the time to read it and I am glad you had fun too. The members never fails to make me laugh especially after a tough day! 9012 forever :)
0 0
Replying to letrux • Mar 8, 2021
Article Embarking on 541 Episodes of Running Man ~Part 2~
thank you! I'm already looking forward to Part 3!
Thank you so much!
0 0
Replying to Sinasina • Mar 7, 2021
Article Embarking on a 537-Episodes of Running Man ~ Part 1 ~
Episode 108 is my favorite.
Every time the mission was to make someones heart flutter or increase the heartbeat of either Song Ji Hyo or somebody, that scene is always funny especially with Kwang Soo around :)
1 0
Replying to Salty_bae • Mar 7, 2021
Article Embarking on 541 Episodes of Running Man ~Part 2~
thank you for episode recs! ♥ just recently, i've watched few episodes of Dream Team from 2015 and there is…
Thank you so much! Yes definitely do. I had so much fun watching them. Look forward to Part 3 of my journey soon.
1 0
Replying to allure2k2 • Mar 6, 2021
Article Embarking on a 537-Episodes of Running Man ~ Part 1 ~
Yes! Thanks for dropping in
hahhaha Jae Suk is always funny and the non -stop bickering is something to look forward to especially the opening. I am a SpartAce fan now. LOL
0 0
Replying to Stuh77 • Mar 5, 2021
Article Embarking on a 537-Episodes of Running Man ~ Part 1 ~
Best tv show ever!!!
Yes! Thanks for dropping in
0 2
Replying to Gabriela-in-this-planet • Mar 1, 2021
Title Confidential Assignment
https://tinyzonetv.to/movie/watch-confidential-assignment-2017-free-2167
Thanks for the link. I finally had the chance to watch this.
1 0
On Confidential Assignment • Mar 1, 2021
Title Confidential Assignment
mmm...Hyun Bin got the same father actor in Crash Landing as the Captain. Both roles are a soldier in North Korea so he has got a lot of practice with the accent. LOL
2 0

1