News
Replying to nozumini • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
does anyone know where i can read the novel in english for free ?
@mimicat said to msg them if you want the novel ^^
0 1
Replying to Nine • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This show is really full of visuals, why does everyone looks so good ??? Every character is charismatic their…
IKR and same with the amazing cinematography, it's a whole treat to the eyes!!
1 1
Replying to PizzaWithPineapple • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
well... you didn't lie right? there was comedy, lol
True π€·ββοΈ haha
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I told my family I was watching a comedy drama because they were wondering why I was laughing and giggling so much in my room lmfao I tried to have quiet reactions but I obviously failed
8 10
Replying to Mimicat • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If u want the novel just msg me babies π
I want to read it but at the same time I want to be surprised and clueless while watching the drama, maybe once I've completed it ^^
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I love Porsche sm and I'll never shut up about it
8 13
Replying to 9940863 • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The show is great! Remember it's just fiction!!!
This!!
1 0
Replying to nozumini • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
vegas is literally the definition of multiple red flags but too bad red is my fav color
I snorted so hard... My nose hurts :(
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
People who are waiting for this to be fully released have the best self restraint, I could never
19 2
On Apo Nattawin Wattanagitiphat • May 1, 2022
Person Apo Nattawin Wattanagitiphat
His enchanting smile, adorable energy, and fashion sense is pure perfection!!!
10 0
Replying to ureshii • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Watch it again so you can hear it :)
Ohh haha okay gfjndkvh
0 0
Replying to Yoo Kihyun • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
that moaning ;) sgvyhujasidkolpfd
hgjhkfgsjbh
1 0
Replying to trusfrated • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So I officially declare myself as deaf. I was too excited to notice the moaning. KILL ME
Watch it again so you can hear it :)
0 2
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Easy.....u don't haha
Yeah but even so.. It's not that easyyy π
0 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
EXACTLY, THEY GOING FULL OUT ON THEIS SHOW.....I wonder how much it costππ
Same lol TT
0 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
EXACTLY, THEY GOING FULL OUT ON THEIS SHOW.....I wonder how much it costππ
rich rich π€
0 2
On KinnPorsche • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
How am I supposed to normally go about my day after watching episode 4
10 2
Replying to ureshii • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hiyaaa~
Me screaming over episode 4 vdjbhsvsd
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
KINN MOANS PORSCHE'S NAME AT 52:44
STFU IM LITERALLY GONE- DECEASED!!
0 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ah.......Jeff and Barcode's hight difference, guys IM DEAD AGAIN BYEBBYE
IM DYING WITH YOU BESTIE
0 1
1
2
1