Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 10, 2024
Completed
Shine on Me
4 people found this review helpful
Jan 2, 2026
36 of 36 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10
This review may contain spoilers

beast drama 2025

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈ

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Missing Piece
1 people found this review helpful
7 days ago
15 of 15 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10
This review may contain spoilers

h

The actual actors Rao Zi Hao and Hou Ming Xuan have been all over my Facebook with their livestreams lately, and I swear I have never seen so many kisses during a livestream before!

Their chemistry is incredible, and they seem so comfortable with each other, not only in the series but in real life as well. You can really see how naturally they interact together. I seriously hope we get to see this couple in more series in the future because I'm definitely not ready to let them go yet!

For me, it is an easy 10/10 so far. The plot, acting, music, chemistry, kisses, NC scenes and completely unhinged relationship dynamics are giving me exactly what I wanted. Two episodes down and thirteen more to go, and considering how much has already happened, I cannot imagine how crazy this story is going to become. I am completely hooked and cannot wait to see what comes next

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?