The website is currently undergoing maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Birthday: January 17
  • Join Date: May 24, 2017

ZaraAnatalia

ZaraAnatalia

Tunnel
May 31, 2017
To be candid, I was not sure if this would be a good drama because of how dark it seemed, however I watched the trailer and decided to give it a try.

This show was AMAZING! It has sci-fi elements as well as mystery, and drama. In some cases, it had comedy, but it does not show up often.

The acting was a little robotic at the beginning, but I think it fit the story very well because the characters start to open up more. In my opinion, it had great character development and growth.

This drama reminded me of the drama, "Signal" which is also really good. If you have seen that drama, I recommend this one for you (if you haven't seen "Signal" go watch it NOW!).

While You Were Sleeping
I heard so many great and bad things about this drama before watching it and after watching it, I personally was neutral about it.

This drama had great character and potential, but somewhere along the way the storyline became obvious in indirect ways and it started to become boring to me. However, I watched to the very end (as a fan of the scriptwriter and actors).

Though I give this drama more of an in-between, I recommend watching this for yourself because it's not a drama any k-drama fan would regret watching! It has action, fan-service, parts where you would laugh your head off, parts you would cry, and parts where you would just fall in love with not only the main actors, but all of the characters (well maybe not all - it depends on you).

KO One Return
Oct 13, 2017
So, I should first say that when I started watching this, it is only because I was watching the KO Re-member series (2016), but I really wanted to see more behind the KO series, so I went back to look for anything made earlier and this is one that I found.

This series started pretty exciting, but I started to get bored (and a little upset)  starting with how they handled the main character.  Wang Da Dong starts off as the main character (the reason the story started) and half-way through they started a whole new story (probably as filler or to get into the other characters also maybe to add new characters), but it felt slightly off and it didn't get back on track until the last 5 epsiodes of the series.  Though, I believe they did it to pass the KO series onto the next generation.

I felt all the emotion from the actors and just adored all the characters to a point that it made me laugh and cry.

Go ahead and try it out if you have time on your hands - it has its moments of fun. :)

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Jun 21, 2017
The minute I started watching, I already loved the characters. The acting and story was well done, however to me it was a little slow. I bet it was because they wanted to fill in all the 16 episodes, but otherwise this was an AMAZING show to watch!!!
I have to warn that I noticed lots of product placements that did not necessarily sneak their way into the story well enough because it was like every time the characters had a breather from the suspense they did a product placement.
The side characters also stood out in their own way. However, there was a lot of gay humor which was funny (but if you don't like that kind of stuff then this is not a show you should watch). This show reminded me slightly of 'W' (if you haven't seen that drama - it's a MUST watch!!) because there was a lot of cartoon elements that made it seem like it was written from a webtoon.
The main heroine has super strength (not a spoiler), but she shows a lot more character as a woman than just being strong. Even though she looks weak, she fights off many difficulties pushed at her as well as showing signs of weakness (because a person cannot be strong all the time).
Of course, this is a romance so which guy does she fall in love with in the end? WATCH TO FIND OUT!!! ^_^