Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2014
Replying to nnjlv • Feb 3, 2022
Well she chased him for half the series and when he finally liked her she goes like keep away from me. Super frustrating…
Unfortunately I already finished the drama. Until the end, I still don't understand why many people like this drama.
0 0
On Party A Who Lives Beside Me • Jan 30, 2022
Xie Bin Bin acting is so on point on making the drama more funny. His character is one of the best ML in recent dramas. He isnt cool. But strict with his work but still very supportive and kind to the FL. Plus he is very goofy. You will love his character.
5 0
On Party A Who Lives Beside Me • Jan 30, 2022
Both couples have good chemistry and they are funny. All of them are new unknown actors, but their acting really surprised me. They are really good. But the bad translation really destroy the whole drama. however you can still can ejoy the couples interaction even with the bad translation.
1 0
On Lucky with You • Jan 27, 2022
The story is slow but I like it. The plot moves smoothly. I watched a few Johnny Huang dramas. But I think in terms of chemistry, this is so much better than other dramas. I like that they slowly become friends and trust each other first. They didnt forced their relationship
2 0
On Plot Love • Jan 26, 2022
Title Plot Love
This drama deserves higher rating. The plot is fast paced. I am surprised how good the plot is for a low budget drama like this. The chemistry is also okay between leads. I saw many people criticised the acting. But it is not as bad as they said. They were stiff at the beginning but slowly getting better especially after they start falling in love. The ML is cold and arrogant at the beginning. But he becomes very supportive of the FL. People should not miss this drama
3 0
Replying to Amaterasu • Jan 25, 2022
Title Reset
It's actually a perfect length. Once you are addicted, you would wish it is longer.
I am surprised that I am not bored with the time loop. I just hope that I started this drama after it has finished.
6 1
Replying to QAS • Jan 25, 2022
Doctor is a spineless sycophant. I lost respect for the character.
I lost respect for him from his first appearance, when he told that crazy lady Elise about the ML situation. Both the ML and the doctor becomes stupid when it comes to Elise. So annoying
3 1
Replying to KrayTran • Jan 25, 2022
Is it just me or does the FL remind you of a very young Zhao Lusi whose face hasn't matured or defined yet? Like…
They both are good at acting cute and childish without being annoying
4 1
On Truth • Jan 25, 2022
Title Truth
Chen Xing Xu acting never fails me. Plus he is so handsome lol. The chemistry between leads is also good. But not so much between the team members. The mystery is pretty good but the story isnt much engaging for me. But you can still try it
4 0
On The Lion's Secret • Jan 25, 2022
Anyone is planning to watch this, dont hesitate. it is really good for a contract marriage. a refreshing from the usual ones
0 0
Replying to Naenae • Jan 24, 2022
Title Truth
The male lead is especially soooo handsome here ,, can he please do a modern rom com next year, or following ,…
I think there are many c-actors are handsome/good looking. But this guy totally top all of them. I keep looking at his face when he comes into the picture lol. And his good acting makes him more attractive. You definitely should watch him in Fall In Love. His character is totally different there and you will be blesssed by his handsome face again
6 0
Replying to eclairargent • Jan 24, 2022
Title Truth
This is superficial, but... I love looking at good looking people wearing winter clothing (turtlenecks, coats,…
No one can hate this. I am starting this drama for the hot handsome ML lol
0 0
On Chen Xing Xu • Jan 24, 2022
Person Chen Xing Xu
He is so handsome and a very good actor. Really fall in love with him when watching Fall In Love. Hope to see him in a bigger budget drama.
10 0