News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 9 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 6 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
Replying to Animeflame • Jan 3, 2023 Article Top Five Chinese Novel Adaptations (Part 3) Great article as you’ve pounted out the reason why i don't mix the two together. Also the book is always better… I found love O2O to be very true to the novel, but then again, I am a fan of Mao Ni's novels 0 0
Wandering_Queen • Jan 3, 2023 Article Top Five Chinese Novel Adaptations (Part 3) Dishonourable Mention: Ode to LoveI get that they want to get more screen time for Sean Xiao, but changed the whole atmosphere of the original novel, which was very sweet 0 0
Replying to Jensen Li • Aug 2, 2018 Title My Story for You Modern shows that are 16+ Episodes usually have long drag out plots, this show actually does a great job of no… I found that first half of my life and nanny man have no long bits. This drama is not representative of the light novel 0 0
I get that they want to get more screen time for Sean Xiao, but changed the whole atmosphere of the original novel, which was very sweet