Details

  • Last Online: Jul 24, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 11, 2021
On My Heart Puppy • Mar 8, 2023
Is Park Jin Hyun that one flight attendant who laughed while listening to minsoo & sungkyung's call at the airport? I don't realize she's on screen at all
1 2
Replying to ashriatwp • Aug 26, 2022
Title Hansan: Rising Dragon Spoiler
Initentionally waited and watched this movie because of Ok Taecyeon, but Byun Yohan immediately stoled my heart…
I thought Mekurabune was amazing but I changed my mind right after Bokkaisen shows its appearance. I was like 😧😧 til the end of this movie
0 0
On Hansan: Rising Dragon • Aug 26, 2022
Initentionally waited and watched this movie because of Ok Taecyeon, but Byun Yohan immediately stoled my heart when the cast did promotion there in South Korea. I hope many more people watch this movie since it deserves more rating than 7.8/10. I watched in 4DX and nothing to regret! Recommended!!
3 1