News
Replying to Mephisto • Sep 14, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
because its not good
Stop it!!Why are you crying everywhere? Go and find something that interests you instead of throwing hate everywhere.
11 0
Replying to Nelyssande • Sep 8, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
Why do people hate PMY's acting so much? I think she's actually doing a great job here so far. The fake bubbly…
They hate her for no reason. Maybe they wanted their faves for this role and are just furious that PMY did it. PMY is doing a wonderful job here.
25 1
Replying to Aryan Khan • Sep 8, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
I was once again loving by Park Min-Young’s beauty and acting 😍 I really enjoyed the first two episodes of…
It's aired on a very small channel whose audience are seniors like women above 50 and so who love to watch other kind of dramas that involves extramarital affairs. So the ratings were never expected to be higher since there are very few subscribers unlike tvn and jtbc. Also it is amazon prime originals so the target is primevideo this time.
12 0
Replying to tamaoKun • Sep 8, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
this site does not belong to u fanboys, if u cannot take it create another site for u toxic ppl only
b**ch I am not a boy. What an uneducated idiot!!!
9 0
On Confidence Queen • Sep 8, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
The hate here seems so forced. Do you even understand what a crime, comedy genre is? PMY is doing her best as a sociopath and what I really love is how this version will have the backstories unlike the japanese version. Haters should go to another page since the hate is just so forced here. I watched the japanese version too and I am loving the korean version more. PMY haters need to go and touch some grass.
35 0
Replying to tamaoKun • Sep 8, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
this site does not belong to u fanboys, if u cannot take it create another site for u toxic ppl only
The site doesn't belong to you either or do you think you own it? You are the toxic one here and this site isn't for you. Please go somewhere else you hater.
16 2
Replying to Pukka • Mar 20, 2025
Article Wi Ha Joon will reportedly join Park Min Young in the Korean remake of Japanese series 'Ice World'
Go and cast your own better candidate. This director said they want PMY. Nobody will stop you from wanting your…
You are defending that person who who started everything in the first place. I can see you are just a part of bullies. Just get lost and dont keep on insisting you are a huge fan. So others are allowed to express their negativity and if someone tries to correct them with the right info then you play victim. Stop with your hypocrisy!!
6 0
lo_ve • Mar 20, 2025
Article Wi Ha Joon will reportedly join Park Min Young in the Korean remake of Japanese series 'Ice World'
I will watch anything with PMY in it. She is just that good. Can't wait to watch it already.
21 0

