K-Drama Replying to Keosophanny • Jul 14, 2020
Title The Long Ballad
lusi plays princess li leyan, daughter of shimin, li changge’s cousin. new character for the drama (not in the…
so she’s playing the antagonist ? omg she finished filming before everyone else so I’m assuming she dies quick
0 2
On The Long Ballad • Jul 14, 2020
Title The Long Ballad
have they released info on zhao lusi character?
0 4
On The Song of Glory • Jul 4, 2020
Title The Song of Glory Spoiler
hmm i watched until ep 5 and wow it’s totally a weiyoung remake lol of course the back ground is different but the fl taking the place of her friend who just so happens to be a lost princess, catches the eye of two princes and has the sister out to get her yikes .... I’ve put it on hold for now cause FL is getting annoying love my girl li qin tho so I’ll watch again later
1 2
On The Song of Glory • Jul 4, 2020
Title The Song of Glory
anyone know where I can find subs ?
0 4
Replying to wuxiagod • Apr 27, 2020
Person Zhao Lu Si
I dont like her at all. she does decent job in acting. she should be play second role like servant girl or something.…
then don’t watch lmfaooo how simpler can it get
3 1
On Love of Thousand Years • Apr 15, 2020
Title Love of Thousand Years
what ends up happening to mirror guy .... I’m on episode 16 so I hope he come back !
0 1
Replying to 7819385 • Mar 30, 2020
Title Love of Thousand Years
Wait WHAT.... WHO?!!!! Zhao Lusi is the best thing in this weird series
some of these comments really don’t like her :(
0 0
On Love of Thousand Years • Mar 29, 2020
Title Love of Thousand Years
these comments really don’t like lusi huh? lol rather than bashing a persons acting think about the writers writing the script :) just a suggestion lol
10 6
On Love of Thousand Years • Mar 21, 2020
Title Love of Thousand Years
Has anyone found good subs or should I put this on hold ?
0 2

