News
On Last Twilight • Jan 26, 2024
Title Last Twilight
it was everything
8 0
On The Eclipse • Aug 26, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Their chemistry is insane !!
17 0
On My Only 12% • Aug 25, 2022
Title My Only 12%
I’m not ready for the angst. I know earth is going bring all the emotions out.
5 1
On The Eclipse • Aug 25, 2022
Title The Eclipse
I can’t wait for Akk to be released from his brainwashed mindset.
7 1
On Big Mouth • Aug 25, 2022
Title Big Mouth
I think bigmouth is probably someone he was very close to in the orphanage he was in when he was a child.
3 1
On 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us • Aug 25, 2022
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
This series is insane it’s soo good. It’s not talked about enough for me. The storyline and the characters are complex and have so many layers and secrets. It’s a captivating show !
1 0
Replying to signe1711 • Aug 25, 2022
Title Love in the Air
it is on YT
Use a free vpn on Google chrome extension and then watch it on YouTube !
0 0
Replying to ashesinthewind • Aug 25, 2022
Title Love in the Air
If I've understood Peat's interview (the actor who plays Sky) correctly, yes. The first part of the series will…
Yes but I think it’s for the best because when there’s a second couple we rarely see development or even scenes are rushed !! So having both couple with equal screen time is a Plus !!
0 0
Replying to soa • Aug 25, 2022
Title Love in the Air Spoiler
It took me a whole 20 minutes to recover
I’m just going to pretend it didn’t happen. Can you imagine filming that scene as a actor 💀💀😭😭. Well done to both of them tbh
2 0
On Love in the Air • Aug 25, 2022
Title Love in the Air Spoiler
Was the Spanking necessary I was not ready for it I had to take a 20 minute break to meditate.
10 0
Replying to Freakforshows • Aug 25, 2022
Title Love in the Air Spoiler
the spanking scene took me out fr.. i couldnt stop laughing for solid five minutes
It took me a whole 20 minutes to recover
3 2
On Bad Buddy • Sep 24, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
God when !!
1 0
On Bad Buddy • Sep 2, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
God when 😭!!!
1 0
