News
On The Missing Piece • 4 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
this bl is one that I just want all episodes to come out already, I’ve never been this impatient
12 1
On Summertime • 4 days ago
Title Summertime
All I gotta say is what the heck was that 😭
4 0
On The Missing Piece • 15 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
I’ve never been this impatient for the next episode
7 0
On The Missing Piece • 18 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
honestly I’m a little confused , did he spend 6 months with Mingxuan before he lost his memories ? and that’s why he think the other guy is his lover???
2 1
On Summertime • 21 days ago
Title Summertime
didn’t expect that from episode 1😳😳
7 1
Replying to Chivalrydied • 23 days ago
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
AI.
No way, is it actually????
2 1
On When the Phone Rings • 24 days ago
Title When the Phone Rings
when I first watched it back 2024, I really liked it, the episodes near the end just ruined it all 🥲
0 0
On My Demon • 24 days ago
Title My Demon
many people hate my demon but honestly it’s one of my favorites , i love song kang and Kim you Jung , want to see them in another drama pleaseee
5 1
On Hidden Love • 24 days ago
Title Hidden Love
my top favorite dramas out there… I love hidden love so much…. but I always skip to episode, I think 9, when they meet again because I lowkey don’t wanna watch the beginning 😭
8 0
On The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO • 24 days ago
Title The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO
Honestly... the plot was weird especially cause it felt like the main characters barely knew each other.. so it didn't feel like they had any chemistry.
2 0
On Dream to You • 24 days ago
Title Dream to You
only watched two episodes and then I never picked it up again… I don’t know..
4 1
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • 24 days ago
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
dropped this series on episode 4….. got bored of it. Plus people spoiled it on TikTok for me lol
2 0
On ChermChey • 24 days ago
Title ChermChey
I loveeee tutoryim so muchh but this series was….. something… dropped it nearly nearthe end because I just didn’t want to continue watching it
4 1
On The Early Spring • 24 days ago
Title The Early Spring
currently on episode 8 and havent picked it up since….. someone tell me it gets better…
0 2
On Mr. Fanboy • 24 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I’m excited to watch the rest of the series :)
8 0
On The Edge of Horizon • 29 days ago
Title The Edge of Horizon
can’t wait to see more of them. I love the way Ongsa acts, especially with his facial expressions and his eyes are so beautiful 🥹
4 0
On The Vacation Principle • 29 days ago
Title The Vacation Principle
not sure why I’m still watching this, I need more of the main characters which doesn’t feel like I’m getting that right now , shouldn’t have put them as the cover if they don’t eve. have a lot of screen time …
2 0

