K-Drama
Replying to Millie • Nov 6, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Mr YZJ now hates moonstones with passion π€
I love the color of that moonstone but that combination didnβt standout π team emerald for sure..
2 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Nov 6, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
hmm...it's usually not a good sign if they get together too early, there will be too much angst later.
Thatβs why we need to enjoy it as much as we canπππ
1 0
Replying to Zenn • Nov 6, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Teaser to epi 15-16!! Watch at your own risk β€οΈππ₯°https://youtu.be/qtNtzGCGOoM?si=9L3oHn8mRSYeKNNY
Its hard to giggle and smile like an idiot here in the office ππ
2 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 6, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
This comment section haters is nuts.. I miss those times that I read comments and have a conversation that mainly focus on the drama. Now they are just everywhere .π
9 7
Replying to Licorice • Nov 5, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
It was such a nice time, people who loved that CP called ourselves beggars, because we eat crumbs of their interactions…
So true.. and the funny thing is he got his own background music.. hahaha... such a fun time watching TLB.
4 0
Replying to Licorice • Nov 5, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
It was such a nice time, people who loved that CP called ourselves beggars, because we eat crumbs of their interactions…
I need more.. LOL...
3 1
Replying to Licorice • Nov 5, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
It was such a nice time, people who loved that CP called ourselves beggars, because we eat crumbs of their interactions…
ikr? maybe because both of them got a tremendous character growth. :) still giggling when I rewatching it.
3 0
Replying to Licorice • Nov 5, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
It was such a nice time, people who loved that CP called ourselves beggars, because we eat crumbs of their interactions…
ikr? they need to redeem it here.
5 0
Replying to Licorice • Nov 5, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
It was such a nice time, people who loved that CP called ourselves beggars, because we eat crumbs of their interactions…
That was a nice time indeed. But I love Hao Du in the very first episode and he gets better and better. It's really kinda torture how long before Leyan and Haodu became couple. Well, worth the wait I guess.. :)
10 11
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 5, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
My patience is getting better and better. I refused to watch episode 9-12 so that I can binge watch on weekend. Just enjoying trailer and comments hereπππ
5 1
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 5, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Trailer 13: The way she hug him is the best way to comfort a grieving heart.
13 0
Replying to Naenae • Nov 5, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Truuuue , starving for good dramas since The Double
You may try The Rise of Ning.
5 0
Replying to pauloveslusi • Nov 5, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
I feel like the story will get more intense in the upcoming episodes. Plus did anyone see that kissing scene teaser?…
So we do not have a real kiss?ππ
0 1
Replying to Cya615 • Nov 5, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
πhttps://x.com/dramapotatoe/status/1853623742628241609?s=46&t=xCAJsYQU4UckJzVvlpQFyw
We need to change the primary photos into this.π€
2 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 5, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Did they change the schedule? I can view the episode 12 now.
6 4
Replying to gkdms • Nov 4, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Does anyone knows the age difference in the drama between the main leads?
I think 6 or 7.
1 4
Replying to annie • Nov 4, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
kang ju: πππ
Heβs a major shipper of this two.π
1 0
Replying to sen • Nov 4, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
The update time being morning is actually kinda off to me bcs I'm so used to drama having new episodes at night…
I also watch drama at night. So I'm enjoying those trailers.. :)
1 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 4, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
The trailer of Episode 11: Zi Jing started to feel conscious with DuanWu. hahahaha
4 2
Replying to LenaKove • Nov 4, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Can someone please explain the "powers" in this drama to me? I'm starting to feel stupid... who are Cui and the…
Cui family killed MLβs family to gain the pearl farm. The special envoy(the yan tradings?) was lead by the ML so maybe he wants to take revenge on Cui.
0 0
3
