ahhhh.. This is hard to watch. At the end of the day, ZBF sect suffers a lot. Understanding what is right and wrong. What to achieve for the future. Be loyal to the current leader or be the one to change the world. The plot is thickening. Suffering and sacrifices are inevitable. The 3 leads got different views and wanted to protect. Will they meet in the middle and join the true changes of their country? Or everyone will not achieve anything and let the next generation solve it.
Is the treasure hunting vibe good and exciting here? 👀
Hmmm.. I think it’s not the treasure hunting vibe you will appreciate but the journey and interaction between the leads were the highlight of this one. Lots of fun scenes but the intrigue is there.
WJL disrespects MSD bc he sees MSD as an overrated imperial guard who no longer has an emperor to protect.MSD…
Hmmm… That is a good observation. somehow they tried to prove themselves again. I was disturbed on the burden of ZBF as leader. Ms. huo was right. he sacrifice too much that even his values and beliefs were thrown in to the water. If someone will die,ZBF will have the most regrets.
WJL: You’ve messed up. They have fled.
MSD: It wasn’t about them but the whole case!
WJL you need to listened once in a while!! Maybe I’m biased but the way he talk to him is disrespectful.
I cannot take this drama seriously.hahaha😆😆
Best part is when Bufan just casually throw a sword to stab him.