Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 18, 2026
Replying to becausethisismyfirstlife • Aug 23, 2026
Title Pull Strings Spoiler
I guess he's the celestial emperor
There is 2 possibility, the emperor and the man behind curtain, but so far looking from he's talks with Ao Yi, i guess he's the emperor. He seek ordinary because the extraordinary one is ordinary for him. While the one who talking with the resident at the forbidden area is the man behind curtain.
0 0
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Aug 23, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Hua Ritian seems shady right???I'm not misreading it am I??
I guess he's the celestial emperor
1 3
Replying to Alluring • Aug 20, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
What was it?
A Sen or Jin Yuanbai (the salt merchant), but it could be the other two guards who always follow ZL. I can't imagine and i don't wanna watch that episode, enough with Yang Yucheng dead 🤧
4 0
Replying to James Khoo • Aug 19, 2026
Title Pull Strings
in the donghua, He has romance only with Yunxiao but three other girls also like him, he reject them
Thank god. I am not the novel reader or donghua watcher. Idk why but i don't like the princess pair with Changshou, feels wasted. Need someone stronger to pair with Changshou.
0 1
Replying to rad0000000 • Aug 18, 2026
Why is kisskh.nl not working and which website all are watching
i tried with .co and it worked
0 0