Details

  • Last Online: 50 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Florida USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 22, 2024
Replying to AtinyBebeMate • 4 days ago
I honestly am beginning to find Little Jane intolerable. He seemed to have more character and sense of self worth…
💯 agree with you. Its almost unwatchable because of his self righteousness. I mean get over yourself.
3 1
On Knot • 7 days ago
Title Knot
I can’t believe I’m saying this but how much longer do I have to watch this? sigh
2 0
On Knot • 8 days ago
Title Knot
Aside from the eye candy (Boat specifically) this series seems to be a failure. It feels unfinished, not very well thought through and full of unnecessary fluff. Not to mention those odd NC scenes. Failure
2 0
On Love Destiny • 27 days ago
Title Love Destiny
so happy to see Leng’s acting skills so greatly improved. Kidnap was not his greatest look.
3 0
On When Light Fades • 27 days ago
I just cringed all the way thru that NC scene. Sorry guys this one failed. They don’t look comfortable touching each other at all.
1 1
On Unfold • Aug 11, 2026
Title Unfold
ummm what am I watching? I’m so confused and bored. sigh
1 0
On Payback • Aug 7, 2026
Title Payback
So much potential but it just does not deliver. Not terrible but not great.
12 0
Replying to DaddiDesi • Aug 5, 2026
When Metha's dad kicks him down and he flounders on the ground!! Ridiculous is the best way!
ha ha
0 0
Replying to UMIIshi • Jun 26, 2026
Ahhh I can’t believe it’s already done. I want to see more of UpPoom 😭
More of Poom sure but Up seems to be falling behind . I hope he gets better quickly. Poom may need a more experienced partner soon.
1 0
On Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.) • Jun 7, 2026
I love Up and Poom , however I think Up has some professional growing to do. Poom puts his soul into any role, you can tell he takes his work seriously but Up seems to be struggling with his acting and presence. I hope he continues to grow with Poom but he’s gotta do some work
5 2
Replying to Shalmali • Apr 21, 2026
Person He Yan Zhao
has one of the finest skin tones I'M OBSESSED
It’s really beautiful. I kept trying to figure out if he’s mixed.
4 1
On Sammy's Children's Day • Apr 21, 2026
I can’t wait for new episodes but once I watch them I instantly wish I could watch them again for the first time. The series is funny, engaging and the chemistry of the leads is off the frickin wall. Love it 😍
3 0