Editorials
On Wandee Goodday • Jun 8, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
Why won't Dr.Ter F off? Bye Felicia ππΌ
9 0
Replying to bl_is_my_love • Jun 8, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
2 more hoursssss ughhhh ,why is time passing by so slowlyyπππ
I think my clock is seriously pranking me tbh. sigh..
2 2
On Present Perfect • Jun 8, 2024
Title Present Perfect
Not sure how I feel about this one. I mean the plot has me conflicted. Infidelity is never cute. Good movie overall though. The glimpse into Japan was nice too.
0 0
Replying to Boston Is Back • Jun 8, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
It's a Goodday's good day!
yes ha ha. love it
1 0
On Wandee Goodday • Jun 8, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
Today is the day people..Woohoo! Let's sit back and watch the sparks fly. π π π
2 2
On We Are • Jun 7, 2024
Title We Are
Way better than I thought it would be. Funny at times which is nice
6 0
On At 25:00, in Akasaka • Jun 7, 2024
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka
Who knew Yuki was a little firecracker 𧨠asking Hayama to sleep with him..I'm all 4 it Yuki..U go boi!
7 0
On My Stand-In • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Yes Ming's a flaming mess but he's Joe's flaming mess. ..Ep #7 π₯
12 0
On 1000 Years Old • Jun 7, 2024
Title 1000 Years Old
Funny as hell. The landlord is hilarious..ha ha
4 0
Replying to dramadayallday • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Idk how to explain it, but Ming is so extremely bad that hes good
Exactly. He's such a complicated character.
1 0
On Happy Ending Romance • Jun 7, 2024
Title Happy Ending Romance
Really enjoying this series so far. Oh the snakes are everywhere aren't they. smh.
0 0
Replying to Markiepooh • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Just when u think Ming is the worst guy ever, Tong somehow manages to snatch back that title.I don't get what…
It seems like Tong is just using Ming's feelings towards him for $$$ and influence. He could care less about Ming, he just needs to keep him wrapped around his little finger so he can exploit him I think.
12 1
On Wandee Goodday • Jun 7, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
Tomorrow, Tomorrow..it's only a day away π΅π΅π΅ ..lol Can't wait!
3 0
Replying to CRPH • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Gahhh why do we have to wait a whole freaking week ππππ
I can relate. Going into a Ming coma. Wake me on Friday?
9 0
On My Stand-In • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I still can't stop smiling βΊοΈ π π π π #EP 7
4 0
On My Stand-In • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Stand-In
OMG. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better ..Bam! EP#7..Ming is so flawed but still THE guy..
7 2
On At 25:00, in Akasaka • Jun 4, 2024
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka
I love this series because it's so classy. Not trashy at all. It's sexy and sweet without being x rated . Great actors all around too.
6 0
On Please Tell Me So • Jun 1, 2024
Title Please Tell Me So
Way 2 short. Good though
1 0
On Wandee Goodday • Jun 1, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
I just frickin LOVE this series!! xoxo.
7 0
On My Beautiful Man • May 31, 2024
Title My Beautiful Man
Still one of my absolute favorite BL's. π
5 0

