News
On Cutie Pie 2 You • Apr 7, 2025
Title Cutie Pie 2 You
it's cute but should've been at the end of season 1 instead of a separate season...most of it felt unnecessary tbh
1 0
On Ripe for the Picking • Jul 27, 2024
Title Ripe for the Picking
Cute, relatable, and interesting to be worth a Saturday binge. 8 stars
0 0
On Peak Time • Mar 24, 2023
Title Peak Time Spoiler
Overall, I'm happy with the teams that passed the elimination round. Episode 8 should have some really good performances in it. But my heart dropped when I heard Team 21 wasn't chosen...I was holding out for Shi Woo to be the rap MVP or maybe get judges pick to remain (Team 2 deserves the pick but) to see how well they continued to grow over the course of the show.
2 1
On Choosing Spouse by Lottery • Mar 22, 2023
Title Choosing Spouse by Lottery
this drama really makes you think, and I really like that
0 0
On My Husky Boyfriend • Jan 18, 2023
Title My Husky Boyfriend
cute, unique, but a bit too short for the story to be fully fleshed out
1 0
Replying to Aliceborderland • Mar 1, 2022
Title Rain or Shine
The main lead reminds me of yoongi from Bts not his looks just the way he acts and talks
He does! Lee Jun Ho is apart of 2PM and if you haven't heard their music you should :) https://youtu.be/-6aVQrzja9U
3 0

