Details

  • Last Online: 16 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 3, 2023

Friends

Replying to JulySnow2 • Aug 11, 2026
THIS. To me it depends whether she knew or approves of her family.If she's still proud of them after this... 😬😬😬But…
Girl if you search her grand father’s name on naver or google it you will get the information.how come she didn’t knew about it???please make sense to me.
0 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Aug 11, 2026
THIS. To me it depends whether she knew or approves of her family.If she's still proud of them after this... 😬😬😬But…
Her grandfather was a notorious traitor who is even mentioned in history textbooks in Korea.
3 1
Replying to HI007 • Aug 10, 2026
She likely has porcelain veneers, if you notice it's not only the colour of her teeth but also the shape and gapping…
If I had a option to post a picture I would have posted here.she has done ps.if you check out her Instagram post on from 2022 to 2019 you will know.
0 1
Replying to bhff • Aug 9, 2026
With 275 points?? I mean it should have been 700🤣,also most of them have no idea about the controversy.
What if I tell you KMY has gained so many followers after the release of TYAL.and if you check out his insta posts during that time his post has crossed million likes…unlike your favs🄱
0 1
Replying to bhff • Aug 9, 2026
With 275 points?? I mean it should have been 700🤣,also most of them have no idea about the controversy.
Haha as my previous comment every drama which is released on Netflix tops charts, what’s so surprising about that??if it maintains the same streak throughout this month then we can call it a hit.
0 2
Replying to bhff • Aug 9, 2026
With 275 points?? I mean it should have been 700🤣,also most of them have no idea about the controversy.
Every Tom, Dick,and Harry can top the charts nowadays.its no surprise🄱what matters is will it remain the same points throughout this week??and his followers are increasing in a snail speed🤣if it is topping charts his Instagram likes should be in millions.
0 4
Replying to RAMking • Aug 8, 2026
Trending at 5 on worldwide netflix, hater can fk off šŸ–•šŸ»šŸ–•šŸ»šŸ–•šŸ»
With 275 points?? I mean it should have been 700🤣,also most of them have no idea about the controversy.
1 6
Replying to HI007 • Aug 8, 2026
She likely has porcelain veneers, if you notice it's not only the colour of her teeth but also the shape and gapping…
Haha that’s why I normally don’t hype the actors, I just watch a show and don’t bother fangirling.
2 0
Replying to HI007 • Aug 8, 2026
She likely has porcelain veneers, if you notice it's not only the colour of her teeth but also the shape and gapping…
Sadly that is what even the viewers expect.pretty and perfect leads
1 2
Replying to HI007 • Aug 8, 2026
She likely has porcelain veneers, if you notice it's not only the colour of her teeth but also the shape and gapping…
If you watch her previous shows she looks different..she has definitely done plastic surgery and even got veneers.if you want check out her drama ā€˜lonely enough to love’
1 11
Replying to Yujin • Aug 7, 2026
They were friends, as if it were so easy for your friend to abandon them when the issue is not even proven true.…
As if Jung haein is not a friend with him??? Do you even know what is even happening?or you are just defending him without knowing the context.
2 0
Replying to Yujin • Aug 7, 2026
They were friends, as if it were so easy for your friend to abandon them when the issue is not even proven true.…
Just go and check bench Instagram post haein liked soohyun’s post. Supporting a pedo friend??? And nobody is connecting anything we all are just talking by the evidence.
1 2
Replying to David33 • Jan 18, 2026
I have many faves kiddo, not sure what you're talking about. Maybe educate yourself first before you want to argue…
Liking
0 0
Replying to David33 • Jan 18, 2026
I have many faves kiddo, not sure what you're talking about. Maybe educate yourself first before you want to argue…
Haha childish romance without properly written stories??I just saw a your review you gave under your fav drama which is senseless and even more childish with rubbish plot.do you think others are blind to see what you are doing??also why none of somin’s drama is not upto your linking??there must be some problem with you.
0 4
David33 • Jan 18, 2026
Maybe you have a bipolar personality just like your fav actress.i know who you’re fan of,so stop acting like jsm fan and reviewing every drama of hers by rating it low without even watching a drama.
1 6
Replying to Critica sin filtro • Oct 12, 2025
The spark should show in episode one. If a rom-com doesn’t light up from the start, that’s a writing issue,…
I bet she has not watched it.just read the synopsis probably might hate the actors and have given the review .lol
2 1
Replying to Critica sin filtro • Oct 12, 2025
Sure — that’s exactly what my review is: a summary and evaluation of episode one
You call this summaryšŸ˜‚.
I mean what happens in 1st ep?? They get married?
1 0
Critica sin filtro • Oct 11, 2025
I want to ask you something since you have written a review by watching only 1ep.
So my question is can I get the summary of 1st ep.
1 2
On Would You Marry Me? • Oct 9, 2025
Excited for tomorrow! Since it’s just 12 episodes,hope the story is solid. And please, let it be a romcom without any illness, murder plot,or random trauma.
5 0