News
On Mr. Bad • May 8, 2024
Title Mr. Bad
so glad I didn't listen to the reviews, thsi drama is AMAZINGGG
0 0
Replying to zyy • Feb 27, 2024
Title Back to Seventeen
heyy! you can watch our secret if you're looking for a drama similar to wifty. there are many more but i feel…
just finished the drama that they recommended! I personally watched it on kisskh
0 1
On Back to Seventeen • Jan 3, 2024
Title Back to Seventeen
AHHH I LOVE THIS DRAMA SO MUCH after I watched WIFTY( when I fly towards you) last year I've always been looking for a show that has a similar vibe to WIFTY (if ykyk). and I finally stumbled upon this show and oh my godd!!!even tho this show is very short I definitely enjoyed this show (very much). the acting and all is absolutely IMMACULATE
2 6

