K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 36 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 57 minutes ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to Random Series • Nov 12, 2023 Title My Mister From the same writer: "Another Miss Oh" . It is not as good as MLN, and most certainly not as good as My Mister.… Thank you very much!!! I will give a try 😊 0 0
On My Mister • Nov 2, 2023 Title My Mister I just love it!!!After My liberation notes and My Mister, I realised what is my favourite genre of K-dramas... 7 2
After My liberation notes and My Mister, I realised what is my favourite genre of K-dramas...