News
On Yeh Shu Hua • Feb 28, 2023
Person Yeh Shu Hua
I kinda want to see her go to Keep Running with Yuqi
1 1
On Let's Meet Now • Feb 27, 2023
Title Let's Meet Now
This drama deserves more recognition and higher rating
10 0
On Let's Meet Now • Feb 27, 2023
Title Let's Meet Now
I feel like Fu Qile and Ye Qiao would be a cute couple. IMO, they would give the same vibes as Ling Rui and Lu Fangning from Begin Again
2 0
On Jerry Yan • Feb 7, 2023
Person Jerry Yan
I refuse to believe that he's a year younger than my parents
10 0
On Wulin Heroes • Jan 31, 2023
Title Wulin Heroes
I only watch this for Li Hongyi and Huang Riying. The story seems promising but is poorly written
6 0
On Wulin Heroes • Jan 28, 2023
Title Wulin Heroes
Huang Riying did a good job in Ancient Detective. But I don't like her other dramas released after. I hope this one won't disappoint me
3 0
On My Girlfriend Is an Alien Season 2 • Aug 20, 2022
Title My Girlfriend Is an Alien Season 2
Why did it already have 9 rating when I checked out the cast page tho?
1 0
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Aug 20, 2022
Title Chinese Paladin Season 5 Prequel
Tjis fl never kisses i hope they deliver a good tasty kiss
Bruh she's 19 y.o. I heard she gave Bai Jingting her first on-screen kiss on Reset. She would turn 20 this September tho
5 1
Replying to nestybug8 • Aug 18, 2022
Title Ancient Love Poetry
You might want to try Immortal Samsara. Was not into AOL and LAR. Watched Immortal Samsara just out of curiosity…
Yeah I'm planning to watch it too
0 0
Replying to Ice_qreenm • Aug 17, 2022
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
I heard people saying that she was the little girl in the mortal realm that Hou Chi saved. Apparently her love…
I need a sequel for Yue Mi and Tian Qi tho
0 1
On Ancient Love Poetry • Aug 15, 2022
Title Ancient Love Poetry
This is the best xianxia drama I've ever watched. I've tried to watch AOL and LAR. But can't manage to finish it
10 4
On Ancient Love Poetry • Aug 15, 2022
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
Coming back here just to say, why don't they bring Yue Mi back at the end of the drama? She deserved better
0 4
On Zhang Yu Xi • Aug 15, 2022
Person Zhang Yu Xi
So many upcoming drama. Xixi is busy af now
8 0
On Ryan Ren • Jul 24, 2022
Person Ryan Ren
He deserves a better role than Su Muyun
0 0
Replying to Debarati1983 • Jul 18, 2022
Title Sword and Beloved
Chengyi will do this part of fox demon drama.
I think @ajoke wanted to say that Gong Jun and Yang Mi were confirmed as leads in Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Yue Hong. While this one is Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Wang Quan
3 3
On Ancient Love Poetry • Aug 1, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
The rating increased again as it should
14 0
Blizzardahm • Aug 1, 2021
Article Introduction to Xianxia Dramas
And now we also have Ancient Love Poetry. It's an amazing Xianxia drama
3 1
Replying to Loud • Jul 7, 2021
Title Loud
Replying to deleted comment
You're welcome
1 0
Replying to Loud • Jul 6, 2021
Title Loud Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Here's the list https://twitter.com/JYPE_TRAINEES/status/1411391931167363074
1 2
Replying to Loud • Jul 5, 2021
Title Loud Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
It's available on Viu Indonesia. But Idk if it's available in other countries. You can watch it on dramacool too. Here's the link https://dramacool.lv/drama-details/loud-2021/
0 5

