I’m curious by the synopsis; I haven’t read the novels, and I know this is from the 2nd one, so I’m curious if it’s gonna be a prequel before we get what happens after s1? regardless, I just want more XD
Su yeon has really dragged this show down. I was loving it until the last two episodes. her character has me playing on my phone more than watching the show. why can’t the majority of BL writers write real women?
I don’t think it’s misogyny; the characters are written to be annoying and shrieky which puts people off them. so really, the writers are the misogynists.
I find the episodes with Earn to be almost unwatchable. I skip through almost every scene with her. I love having side couples, but this one is annoying af. There’s nothing fun, funny or enjoyable about this bratty child. I keep wishing Zack would come back and accidentally run her over.
When will they start shooting it dawg I'm getting impatient now half the year is goneeee
I doubt it’ll start filming before 2026 - New has Friendshit Forever first and Tay has Scarlet Heart, so I don’t think this will be out until next year, sadly :(
can anyone tell me if this has any collab with Atlus, or if everything is just a sort of tribute to Persona 5? either way, the joy I felt when I made the connections to the game!
does anyone know how far into filming they are?