my genuine only issue with this was that I wish Pei Shou Yi and Yu Zhen Xuan had been fleshed out a bit better? Not their background, but the development of Shou Yi finally giving them a chance. other than that, I loved this so much more than I expected. the acting was fantastic.
also, I get who the baby was, but who was the girl? is she like a step sister or was just a baby sitter or something?
some eps have some good scenes which are mostly bed scenes. some says it worth watching these tho
the 'love scenes' are well done, but that's it, and for me personally the show isn't worth watching just for a handful of short scenes. the story had potential, but the acting and writing just doesn't feel very well done to me
this was more of a comedy than anything, and I really enjoyed it. i thought they would have fallen in love by the end, but it felt like more of a bromance? still a great wee watch!
also, I get who the baby was, but who was the girl? is she like a step sister or was just a baby sitter or something?