Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 26, 2020
On Love and Redemption • Aug 27, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
At least Si Feng still has his friends around him during these hard times. They are probably the only ones keeping him from sinking into an abyss of sadness. But..poor Xiao Ying Hua. Her scene with Si Feng in 44 made me cry my eyes out. She's so loyal and genuinely loves SF. She's even willing to sever their bond so he can live.
5 6
On Love and Redemption • Aug 27, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
I normally hate noble idiocy in the form of sacrifice, but I understand why SF is doing everything he is. Knowing the identity of MXS is bigger than just him trying to protect her. It involves everyone and the fate of the world and he knows that.
What I love about SF is that he finds his own truth and doesn't let the words of his elders sway him...unlike XJ. She tries to find her own truth as well but eventually cowers to the words of her father and HC.


It was so funny to see Wu Tong have to bow to Si Feng!!
6 1
Replying to Dashmount20 • Aug 27, 2020
haiizz.. after watching ti ep 42...What i can say is..Stupid stupid stupid... Why everyone keep asking XJ attack…
Gotta find the comparison between XJ and SF in episode 39 kind of comical in a humorless way. XJ is getting drunk and mourning her relationship with SF but SF doesn't have the time to do that because his world is literally being turned upside down and he has to focus his energy elsewhere.
5 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Aug 27, 2020
Episodes 36 to 44 were so heavy
I can't help but hate the cultivator clans. Si Feng has done so much for them yet the minute they find out he's a demon they are on a war path to kill him. The same goes for LL. It infuriated me to hear her say that SF is a demon and demons have no feelings so everything was just a lie. Like WTF!! This is why Lizi Palace had to hide their true identities. They knew that they wouldn't be accepted and instead would be hunted down simply because of what they are. They can't help what they are born as.
2 3
Replying to Brennnndda • Aug 27, 2020
From what I understand, XJ is both the God of War and MSX. I read somewhere that Hao Chen (Dijun) tricked the…
No, the Youku app is in Chinese so unfortunately it is not English-speaker friendly.
1 3
Replying to Vix • Aug 26, 2020
I am in episode 20, and can some kind soul who has watched the rest of the released episodes tell me how long…
After 36 everything is probably going to go downhill until the very end when everything is revealed. Just have a tissue box permanently on hand.
1 1
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Aug 26, 2020
omg episodes 33, 34, and 35 were so intense
I really didn't care for LL at first but she really breaks my heart after everything she's been through. She's going to have serious PTSD and I hope MY can be her strength through it all.
0 1
Replying to E_L • Aug 26, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
Could someone clarify what happened in XJ 's first life before her love tribulation, regarding who is MSX, details…
From what I understand, XJ is both the God of War and MSX. I read somewhere that Hao Chen (Dijun) tricked the demon king into separating the star and that's why she has both identities. I think with the war, she found out that she was killing her own kind (she is also a demon) and that's why she was so angry and rebelled against the heavens. From the final trailers it looks like Si Feng willingly chose to follow her and endure her tribulations with her so he could appease her vengeance against the heavens.

9 episodes air a week: Sun-Tues airs 2 episodes and Wednesdays airs 3 but Youku is allowing subscribers to pay and get 9 episodes in advance so episodes 36-44 will air tomorrow for those who pay.
5 6