Editorials Details
- Last Online: 20 minutes ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: spain
- Contribution Points: 15 LV1
- Birthday: November 13
- Roles:
- Join Date: June 28, 2023
- Awards Received:
33
113
4
2
4
1
4
1
1
1
1
1
2
2
1
5
4
7
4

Nan Yan asked him to not leave her and tell her the truth so both can help each other. Little Fox told him that maybe she doesn't need him to die for her but to be honest and be by her side. What he do? Still the same, leaves her, doesn't tell her the truth and keeps saying it is "to protect her". Noble idiocy at it finest 🙄🙄🙄🙄
The only one worth saving, again, is our young dragon lord: He is the only want who said "Protect her? she is bloody handed asura!" thank you, seems everyone forgot about how powerful she actually is.
I will watch it because i'm 6 episodes away of it but really this was a dissapointment.
I also really like her friendship Gang Hun, is super endearing.
sooo good start, will see.
The second couple looks promising too maybe I can like this character of Yun Jo On (not like the previous two lol).
Not much of a ploy for the story besides what happened to our FL on US but still good start 😊😊😊
P.S: the brother being Lee Seung Hyub was such a fantastic surprise, he was my favorite on "lovely runner" 🥰🥰🥰
I also notice a lot of chemistry between her and Shin, i really hope now that Shin knows that Ju Yeon is his brother first love he stop being so infatuated with her and the second couple can develop.
Ju Yeon didn't know Shin was Gun brother??? that doesn't make any sense, he is a famous tennis player but she was surprised to see him at the door of Gun's office.
I want Tae Oh out of my screen already. He is the worst, i can't take him.
The drunken party was funny, they sleeping on the garage lol.
The rest... i understand xianxias have complicated stories but here they keep finding connection after connection between them and is getting a little crazy. Also Nan Yan accepted to quickly not seeing her big brother anymore. I guess she did it to be able to investigate but that hurt a little.
I can't take the sword master seriously (Looks pretty guilty tbh) because he looks like a young John Travolta 😅😅😅
The little boy i think is the son of a sister/brother the FL have but not sure since they didn't mention it.
I also thought our FL was believing in something that was not true about Tae Oh but no this trash human just told her about dating to take advantage of her. Not only that, now he wants to take her work too. When i saw her cleaning his desk i was like GIRL PLEASE STOP THAT NONSENSE!!! so it was pretty satisfying when she trash it again lol. Now she is going to fight back which is exactly what i want.
I notice chemistry between them more in this episode. When he is not soo over the top she respond better. The end of the episode was pretty funny, she should said sorry but seems she is more prideful that she let on lol.
I liked the SFL in this one too. When she hear the coworkers of Yu Yeon trash her she instantaly defended her. Also she didn't want anything with Shin and that scene was good to. His ego was damaged but he deserved it. I'm curious about what was that in the past.
The only thing i'm not sure about is this cuadruple specially since they're brothers. This could get messy pretty soon.
Also i really don't care about those two from the lunar sect or the past of the evil lord leader. This is just unnecesary filler.
Now they're separated again which probably won't do any good for my bonding with them as a couple 🤷🤷🤷🤷