Details

  • Last Online: 20 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: spain
  • Contribution Points: 15 LV1
  • Birthday: November 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award33 Flower Award113 Coin Gift Award4 Reply Goblin Award2 Dumpster Fire Award4 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award4 Emotional Support Commenter1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Hidden Gem Recommender1 Conspiracy Theorist1 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss1 Clap Clap Clap Award2 Wholesome Troll2 Free Range Tomato1 Emotional Bandage5 Reply Hugger4 Soulmate Screamer7 Big Brain Award4
On Meet You at the Blossom • Jul 17, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom Spoiler
Xiaobao is shameless I love him! How he flirt with Huain "I'm just so into you" while he keeps getting him closer by the clothes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Huain doesn't want to admit it for now but he is already falling for this puppy 😍😍😍.I'm also getting more of the main story, I think Xiaobao's family and the rest aren't as good as the told us. will see.
15 0
On Love Sea • Jul 14, 2024
Title Love Sea Spoiler
omg that kid was hilarious I love her 🀣🀣🀣.
This episode give us everything: Rak trusting Mut with what happened with his dad, jealousy on both parts (Connor sound like a mob boss but whatever), sexy times. It was a pretty well round up episode.
I love how their relationship is evolving and how caring Mut is with Rak. I really hope the father don't mess everything up but I'm a little scared πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
P.S.: The NC scene was just everything tbh that was super hot πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
9 0
Replying to Niki Demonix • Jul 12, 2024
Title My Stand-In Spoiler
Οk so... Prolly unpopular opinion (& please don't hate me for it) but I didn't like the ending! So after all…
I agree with you about the ending, it was just too happy for people who don't deserved it, meaning Tong. He should have pay for everything he did.
3 0
On My Stand-In • Jul 12, 2024
Title My Stand-In Spoiler
The last scene 🀣🀣🀣. The end was nice but just too happy for my tastes specially the fact that Tong didn't pay for anything he did. I'm all for happy endings, I live for them, but in this one more angst was needed, it didn't fit with the rest of the drama.
Still a great drama overall and I loved Poom and Up performances.
Will I recommend it? for sure, 100%. At some point in the drama you will probably hate everyone lol but that is the good part, it keeps you hooked 😜😜😜.
P.S: I need a spin-off with Mike and Jim because that was some serious chemistry in so little time πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
6 0
Replying to MS2504 • Jul 11, 2024
Title I May Love You Spoiler
in which ep main lead starts dating? any break up? if any then in which ep they get back together? and any annoying…
I'm sorry i'm very bad at remembering this things in exact episodes, i remember once they got together there isn't any break ups. But the FL confess on the 4 episode and he rejected her so we got the rest of the drama the ML trying to win her back.

Nop, no love triangle. the FL goes on a blind date but is clear with him that she already like someone and the ML have rumors of girlfriends but not true.
2 1
On Meet You at the Blossom • Jul 11, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom Spoiler
The start was ok. At some parts i found it boring and i'm not sure i got the plot completely but i will keep watching.

Xiao Bao is cute and a brat lol. And we even got a SML with prince Su Yin ( Zheng Huai looks even jelaous when he keeps touching Xiao Bao).

Xiao Bao's assistants or bodyguards are hilarious too. I don't think they are able to protect a fly but they are fun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It is pretty obvious how the production is not like typical cdramas but still i think it deserve a chance.
10 0
Replying to Lana • Jul 9, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Nothing unfortunately. I hate pirating but in this case u have to. Id recommend kisskh. They upload 1hr after
well VIU and VIKI are partners so maybe there is a chance we got it there 🀞🀞🀞
0 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jul 9, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart Spoiler
yup I agree that YXN character is inconsistent but at least the rest of the characters had some really good growth,…
yeah "Follow your heart" was a miss it a lot of parts but still loved to watch him! I can't wait for SLY! I saw stills of his customes on that one and please the pink one is gorgeous 😍😍😍
1 1
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jul 9, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart Spoiler
yup I agree that YXN character is inconsistent but at least the rest of the characters had some really good growth,…
One of the things I love most about him is how he really doesn't need to talk to express everything he is saying. TTEOTM is unforgettable all of it but that one scene when he is blind from one eye and is talking to her playing with a stick, I was mesmerized like "who is this guy and how is he this good???" so really the differences here were pretty obvious, the lack of movement clearly affected him.
1 3
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jul 8, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart Spoiler
yup I agree that YXN character is inconsistent but at least the rest of the characters had some really good growth,…
why, oh why, they cut that scene so bad??? the bts is a lot better, omg, now I'm more pissed lol. Still feel that his injury probably was hard on him and something was off on his performance tbh. Probably he was hurting 😒😒😒.
Yeah, the rest of the characters were ok and have good development. They took the martial arts from Sai'er too but it was less noticeable.
0 5
On Follow Your Heart • Jul 8, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart Spoiler
I ended it today and well I have many problems with it. I really enjoy episode 1 to 26 but after something happened and it wasn't the same. My main problems:
- Nan Xing character was completely destroyed. We started the drama with a resourceful, witty and smart traveler doctor who knew martial arts and end up with a damsel in distress that barely can't walk without Xinbai at her side 😑😑😑. They didn't even let her cure her own husband (since they were going to cure the prosopagnosia at least let her do it). For me, the last shape-shifting was unnecessary, she should have been there to bring back her husband to health. But no, we need her being found and "save" by Xinbai again πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
-From episode 27 onwards Luo Yunxi was off. The scene when Yao died wasn't his best acting moment. I saw him as Tan Tai Jin mourning and suffering Ye XiWu death and the difference was there ( I know the characters are super different but is more the acting part) also the chemistry with Song Yi was off too. I don't know if it was the injury he got or what but it was weird.

-Suo Luo and Ruo Quian couple was very tragic and seems impossible but suddenly they were getting married and nothing happened πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. Suo Luo saved the Queen so I guess that will let her marry whoever she wants to but I will had prefer if they acknowledge it or something. In the end is a noble and a slave something should be said.

Still, I like the ending weddings and specially that last scene with Sai'er and Shang, they are so cute, I love them 😍😍😍.

I will recommend this one? Yes, for two reasons only: Luo Yunxi, no matter what, is worth it (I watched "fox in the screen" people fr) and for the best character ever, Tong sai'er, my precious little baby that I will always adore πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
5 7
Replying to Happygirl68 • Jul 8, 2024
Title Love Sea
If Mook’s character would stop whining like a 3 year old we would all appreciate it , I think the actress is…
yeah, exactly, the character is just too whiny and that makes her annoying. If she tone that a little I think the actress could do a great job.
1 0
Replying to Shiroaki • Jul 8, 2024
Title Love Sea Spoiler
Prin is Rak's cousin. Their mothers are sisters.
ah ok, thank you, that make sense. Both keeps saying little sister so I was confused πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
1 0
On Love Sea • Jul 7, 2024
Title Love Sea Spoiler
ohh i love this episode! the scene when Ral confronted his sister was amazing. Even when he was hurting with everything she was saying (I feel like, when she said auntie it means rak's mother like maybe they just share a father?) he still answer her perfectly. Because yeah, as Mut said she is a little bitch lol.

The scene with the suits was great too. Mahasamut make him understand that he is like that, he dress like that and he don't need to change to feel worth it. That he only cares about Rak opinion not everyone else. This scene with the grocery shopping one make everything super beautiful 😍😍😍😍

I also liked mook this episode, when she woke up, looks at Vie, and admit to herself that she have a crush on her and cries thinking Vie doesn't like women. I think this moment is pretty real and now I'm more invested in how their relationship will develops 😊😊😊
11 4
Replying to findtruelove • Jul 7, 2024
I’m confused. The cast, crew and story are Chinese. Why is it called Thai drama???
I'm not 100% sure but i think to avoid China censorship they filmed this in thailand. The little i know, BL's are forbidden in China. (If i'm mistaken please someone correct me)
6 1
Replying to gmat6594 • Jul 7, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart Spoiler
Sai'er may have still been with Commander Shang outside the city and the Zornia may not have been in Blossom Beauty…
I didn't watch the last 4 episodes because I'm not buying the express package so I'm waiting to see them today and tomorrow. so please don't tell me anything about those eps, I'm already pissed knowing part of the ending πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„.
ok, let just say Sai'er was not there. Still it doesn't seems fair Nan Xing get the blame just because she is the owner without any other proof. Maybe is my fault because I have to understand that ancient China is not modern times but still. for me will be obvious that the new guy is the culprit. specially since Nan Xing was out being a kid lol.
Nan Xing knew martial arts at the beginning and after she got with Xin Bai that was out. It didn't make any sense. I notice that it happened the same with Sai'er, when they stopped the cart with the Zornia Shang fought the guys and she just stood there. Ridiculous when she was hired to protect Suo Luo in the first episodes πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„.
This writers love their damsel in distress it seems.
1 1
Replying to iamTefan • Jul 6, 2024
Title My Stand-In
So what you’re telling me is that Ming can puke on command?
a devious mind can do anything lol
8 0
On Follow Your Heart • Jul 6, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart Spoiler
I watched till episode 36 and, after this comment I'm out of here till the end because I'm seeing people already talking about the ending without the spoiler tag and I'm not going to buy the express package so I have to avoid it lol.
this two episodes... it doesn't make any sense. So Nan Xing had the blossom beauty for a while and just when a new guy appear, zornia appears, and that makes all of them guilty??? it isn't more logic that this guy was doing this on his own??? not to talk about the plot hole that there can't be zornia in the shop and Sai'er not smelling it. She smells everything as we saw in this ep so really.

This must sound cruel but I really don't care about Nan Xing's mother. We are on the final episodes and I want our main leads to be ok and get justice. All this is a boring filler.

They want to scared us with the possibility of Xin Bai dying but will see what happens (I don't think this show will end that tragic tbh)

Still pissed about Nan Xing being a damsel in distress all the time. is boring and far from the character we got at the start.

Suo Luo saying she will keep Nan Xing secret and half an hour later she is telling it to her mom πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. Still I like how she fought for Ruo Quian, it was bold of her to be back at the capital with him in the horse for everyone to see. Everything that Nan Xing lost as our FL, Suo Luo got it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

my baby Sai'er in prison, I will kill everyone for making her cry 🀬🀬🀬🀬
3 3
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Jul 6, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart Spoiler
I believe it was cut. They must've filmed it but because of censorship they must've cut the scene. But in the…
they supposedly consumed the marriage on that scene at night when she is telling her he is going to Tongzhou. They kiss, goes black, and then we see Nan Xing working up on bed alone dressed in white. I read in this comment section that white means they did it. also, yeah, it seems the scene was cut. idk how censorship works tbh but seems this one didn't pass the cut.
2 1
On My Stand-In • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Stand-In Spoiler
This was going so well...There are two things i didn't like in this episode:

-Tong suddenly being a good person. I say this in other drama, sometimes characters don't need a redemption arc. It is ok to let villains be villains to the end and got what the deserved. That Tong decided to be good for a son that, moments before, he used at leverage, is unnecesary and boring.

-Joe being at the gates of death going without much throught back to be with Ming change his mind because he remember things from years ago. He didn't remember what happened like half and hour earlier? How Ming say he is not a stand-in anymore? how he left everything behind to be with him? i get this was done for the cliffhanger effect but is super dumb.

Ming was clearly the best part of this episode facing everyone and being his sneaky self (When he was pretending at the hospital i was like omg this guy, shameless).

Will see next week how everything ends πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
7 0