News
On Lighter & Princess • Dec 2, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
I didnt know what to expect when I started this drama a few weeks ago. It kept showing up in YouTube and I ignored it for a while bc the title “Lighter and Princess“ sounded so weird to me. Boy was I surprised at how much I liked it. ML is my type of bad boy (but soft on the inside) lol. Their college days were fun and sweet then it got a little dark and then ended with things getting back to where everything belongs. Now waiting for any bts scraps and the special to air 😅 Drama withdrawals is real with this one haha
12 3
On The Long Ballad • Apr 30, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
I’m so obsessed with this drama! Everyday I’m looking up clips and reading comments. So invested in Hao Du and Le Yan <3 Love Hao Du’s expressions and actions. This drama has got me down a rabbit hole of Liu Yuning. Can’t wait to see his future work!
6 3