Editorials
On Addicted Heroin • Oct 12, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
I am so bored and over this show also Mac is not the issue with this show
8 0
On His Man Season 3 • Jun 21, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
Here we go.
1 0
Replying to Yiwa Siriwalee • Oct 6, 2023
Title Justice in the Dark
I can see Book playing Fei Du dunno why 🤐🤐
true
2 0
On Justice in the Dark • Sep 20, 2023
Title Justice in the Dark
love this show sell it to thailand
13 3
Replying to Fungi • Aug 13, 2023
Title Stay with Me
yep I feel like it didn't really end
true and there is so much more for them to do I feel
1 0
On Stay with Me • Aug 13, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I really hope for a season 2
5 2
Replying to Ening WP • Aug 11, 2023
Title Stay with Me
even it's not just a little heart attack, but I'm totally collapsed. I mean, that's it unexpected, right ?
haha
0 0
On Stay with Me • Aug 11, 2023
Title Stay with Me
That kiss made me have a little heart attack
16 2
On Method • Aug 8, 2023
Title Method
I watch this movie every year for the past 7 years
12 0
On Stay with Me • Jul 27, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Why is it so good
6 0
Replying to anthayashi • Jul 26, 2023
Title Star Struck
every country has good and bad shows, cant really expect 100% good stuff
true
1 0
On Star Struck • Jul 19, 2023
Title Star Struck
sad that this is the same country that made semantic error
4 2

