Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 533 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2017
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award27 Flower Award73 Coin Gift Award9 Comment of Comfort Award2 Emotional Bandage1 Reply Hugger2
Replying to Celine • Apr 25, 2022
Title Blinded Kiss
I couldn't stand the ML. He was too creepy for me.Dropped after 2 eps.
agree
1 0
On SF8: White Crow • Apr 24, 2022
here's my order by fav:

1 Manxin
2 The Prayer
3 White Crow
4 Blink
5 Love Virtually
6 Baby it's over outside
7 Joan's Galaxy
8 Empty Body
1 0
Replying to Sponsor • Apr 7, 2022
Title Sponsor Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
I see, thanks, but add spoiler tag
1 0
On Through the Darkness • Apr 6, 2022
I like that they show how lacking the korean police was back then, cause that's where the profiling comes in help and change their whole system, for good
7 0
Replying to Geegee16 • Mar 19, 2022
Eng subbed link can be found on the community page of youtube channel Enasty Che. Scroll down a bit and you will…
thanks for the info o//
0 0
[Sharing]
"I've read from Shachikoi's official twitter page that the broadcast of Episode 11 that was supposed to be broadcast late last night has been postponed due to the earthquake in Japan. They also announced that episodes 11 and 12 will be aired next week, Wednesday, in a row." by @arkisubsxx
3 0
On Train • Mar 4, 2022
Title Train Spoiler
the villains were too obvious
0 0
Replying to Kapetria • Mar 4, 2022
Title Sponsor Spoiler
by far the lead is chae rin
I start this cause him also, as I liked his acting in River, it's visible the chaotic editing and extra scenes the model guy had
1 1
Replying to 8524439 • Mar 4, 2022
Title Sponsor
So now Lee Jihoon is not the lead and I won't be able to watch his full acting. So I won't watch.
by far the lead is chae rin
1 3