Editorials
On His • Jul 3, 2023
Title His
Watching the show first made me really anticipate this. but it really didn't feel like a continuation at all
2 1
Replying to Its haarssh • May 20, 2023
Title Journey to the Shore
https://youtu.be/aV_Q5kkXeBQ
thanku sm!! <3
0 0
On Journey to the Shore • May 12, 2023
Title Journey to the Shore
where do you watch this omg
0 2
Skye-N-Rain • Apr 27, 2023
Article MyDramaList iOS & Android mobile apps are now available!
omg i have been waiting for this
2 0
Replying to cae • Dec 30, 2022
Title My School President
waitttt is it coming out today?
NO I THOUGHT IT WAS TODAY :,(
0 0
Replying to ZaveidM • Dec 30, 2022
Title My School President
Guys, episode 5 is so good, I love it. I come from the future lol 😂
waitttt is it coming out today?
0 4