• Last Online: Jan 8, 2020

shibachibi

Brazil
Padiwaradda
Mar 28, 2016
As a fan of James, I had to watch this. This had a Neung Nai Suang 2015 feel at first mainly due to the time setting and, of course, the fact that James was also the male protagonist. I'd say, though, that's where the similarities stop. Differently from Neung Nai Suang 2015, where the main character's love relationship is extremely childish and lacking in communication, Padiwarada delivers a very mature perspective of love and that was intensely refreshing for me. The concept that love is something you build over years of understanding and caring for the other is rarely explored in dramaland and in my opinion, was well presented in this drama.

Rin was a good female protagonist, had great sense and presence. From beginning to end I admired her and, to be sincere, if I ever come to marry I hope I'll be able to be at least 30% of the wife she was. Even when the female rival plotted against her and Saran's wedding, she always acted accordingly with elegance. It's hard to find a main character like her in dramaland in general, so I was really surprised to find one in a lakorn of all things.

I think some of that also applies to Saran. From the moment he started opening up to Rin (what happened really early, another good surprise) he was really sweet. The only thing about him that made me a little mad was that he was too gentle for his own good at times. His first love didn't deserve 1% of his consideration towards her... That bitch really irritated me.

Now, besides the usual bitch character that is always present in any romance drama there is, the only other thing that I must complain about was the "White Tiger" and his magic thing. For me, that part of the lakorn was totally unnecessary and what would cause me distress if I ever were to recommend this to someone who isn't really into dramas and lakorns in special. Watching that part made me extremely silly, I wasn't even believing what I was watching at times and every time someone would enter my room I would simply stop watching out of embarrassment. I mean, really... Magic powers and all that in that kind of setting was horrible. This wasn't supposed to be a fantasy drama!!

The OST didn't really stand out to me. I would rewatch this only to see Saran's and Rin's beautiful relationship develop again. I just wish there were more kisses on the mouth instead of kisses on the forehead (which was seriously over used... I mean, there was this one episode where I counted at least five of them!!!)

Neung Nai Suang
Jan 10, 2016
At first, I watched it for Yaya. I'd seen a few episodes of another dramas that she starred in such as Game Rai Game Rak and Akkanee's Heart. Then, after seing James and falling in love with him I confess the story itself didn't matter much. I just wanted to finally see the main couple get together. I mean, they're just too gorgeous.

There's nothing great or unique about this show. I must say, though, that it served its purpose of entertaining me. I'm not that demanding about the shows I watch, my main criteria is to like at least one of the main characters, so that I have someone to root for along the watching journey. In this case, I liked both.

The main problem for me was the amount of extremely childish fights between our main couple. It was pretty much clear they had attraction and cared about each other, but were too imature to be honest and properly communicate their feelings. I would have no problem with it if those fights lead to some progress on their relationship but it started getting exausting since almost every time it just lead to more misunderstadings. Both were too proud and stubborn... Though I liked that most of the time, Neung was the one who would give in. Hehe.

Well, it was fun. And short.

8/10 for me.

Tarm Ruk Keun Jai
Feb 28, 2016
This was a really cute and light-hearted lakorn. If you're looking for something simple, without much anguish and with a handsome and delicious male lead, then you can stop searching already.

Nadech Kugimiya is so dreamy in this that I couldn't even believe. I've watched episodes of some of his lakorns (90% of them with Yaya Urassaya), but in none of them he was nearly THIS handsome, and, yeah, he's always been beautiful. It's just that, in this, he's achieved a whole other level of sexiness. And, what's more, his character is complete as a man and was the main reason why I watched this lakorn. As for complete, I mean, he was understanding, intelligent, kind, sexy, confident, competent, funny, cute, gosh, he was the perfect man and husband material. I WANT KHUN SIGNH. NOW. GIMME.

On the other hand, as complete as he was, the female lead was extremely annoying most of the time, that's why I said that I watched it until the end because of him. At the beginning I found her extremely selfish, always causing trouble for everyone and still asking to remain at the farm shamelessly. That really pissed me off. Thank God Khun Singh existed, because if he didn't, I wouldn't have been able to put up with Noona.

I didn't care about any side characters, I hated her mother and skipped most of her scenes.

The couple scenes were cute, but it lacked deepness... in the skinship department, if you know what I mean. I felt as if I was watching a show for children. But, okay, it was cute.

Now I'm going to cry on a corner after becoming a Singh addict. Don't mind me.

Jam Loey Rak
Jan 25, 2016
So, right now I'm kind of into lakorns after finishing Neung Nai Suang 2015. I really like love-hate relationships, so I looked forward to this one. As I searched for lakorns to watch, this appeared on at least 2 recommendation lists. After seeing the premisse, I wondered why since the plot was pretty simple. After watching it, I feel that the plot isn't just simple... It is dumb also.

Too many things did not make sense. I felt silly watching this - such a surprise for me, since I'm not very demanding when it comes to dramas.

Harit was a jerk from beginning to end. He went from crazy kidnapper to scary stalker and even something else in between that I won't tell.

Soraya frustrated me like no other, though I didn't exactly hate her. Just thought she was dumb.

I skipped all the scenes with Sansanee, only managed to watch the ones that had something to do with the main couple.

Sassy Go Go
Jan 10, 2016
Ok. So, when I saw the teasers, I was really disappointed. I didn't even really understand what this drama was all about. I mean, what? A girl who enrolls in a elite school where students are crazy about good grades but then goes and turns into a cheerleader? So what? That didn't catch my attention at all. Fortunately, this girl happened to be played by Jung Eunji and I happen to be an Apink fan. And I couldn't ever be more grateful.

The thing is, guys: they promoted this drama using the wrong way. THIS IS NOT ABOUT CHEERLEADING. As a wise fellow already pointed out, this is NOT the korean version of Bring It On. It's the most wonderful highschool korean drama I have ever watched. It's about youth, growing up, about the real value of friendship and doing what's right even if all the odds are against you. I laughed, I cried. It was a turmoil of different and strong emotions.

Kang Yeon Doo is the person I would like to become when I grow up - and I'm already 22, hehe. She was always brave and positive when the situation demanded and I admired her so much for that. She never wavered (no, wait, she did. But that's ok, it showed she was human, and, besides, she always sticked to her values in the end).

Kim Yeol stole my heart right from the start with his crooked smile, there wasn't much I could do about it - not that I even tried. Lee Won Geun then became my new obsession and I can't wait for him to star in another drama (hopefully longer this time!! 12 episodes weren't enough T^T).

Ji Soo made me suffer of both leads syndrome. Though I was team Yeon Doo x Kim Yeol all the time, I confess I wouldn't be that mad if she ended up with Seo Ha Joon. He was just so precious, like a loyal puppy. <3

I enjoyed this drama so very much I would wait desesperately for monday to come. It was my first time.

10/10.

1 Litre no Namida
Jan 14, 2016
Well, what can I say? Ichi Rittoru no Namida was my very first asian drama, the one who introduced me into this whole amazing new world of dramaland. I can't even believe how many years passed since. So, I confess I'm being totally biased when I say that this is the best thing ever. Or maybe I'm not being that biased since it's all true.

What I'm trying to say is: don't trust me. Trust the other amazing reviews this drama has. Well, the 9.1 score can't be for nothing, do you agree?

But, let me say this at least: the name of this drama isn't One Litre Of Tears for nothing. You really will cry a life worth of tears, but I can guarantee you that, in the end, you'll be thankful and say that it was totally worth it.

To me, this is a drama that should be widely known through out the entire world. This should be like, I don't know, Titanic or other one of those things that have been watched by most people. Everyone, not only dramaland people, should watch this at least once in their lifes, that is what I think.

Because, by the end of the drama, you'll find yourself wanting to be a better person. You'll want to live your life differently, to never commit the mistake of taking things for granted ever again. This isn't just a drama. It's a punch in the stomach. You'll look at yourself and realize what an ass you are. And you'll want to change for the better.

You'll try to do it. For a few hours, days or weeks. And then you'll probably reverse back to who you were before, as you'll gradually forget the things Aya tried to teach you. Years will pass by in a blink of a eye.

But when you watch this again, it'll will be like the first time. The rewatch value of this isn't 10, is infinity. I'll definetely introduce this to the people I care about, even to my future husband and children. This is just too precious to let it be forgotten by time.

Even the OST is unforgetable. Remioromen's Konayuki and Sangatsu no Kokonoka and Kei's Only Human are just too gorgeous. Forever present in my ipod.

Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong
Jun 17, 2017
Well.

Firstly, I love Yaya and Nadech. So they're the main reason why I decided to watch this. That and there's also the fact that I'm kind of in a lakorn watching phase.

Anyway, there wasn't really any surprise in the story, it was the typical enemies-to-lovers show. Yaya's character was so bratty at first, I found her really annoying. She would scream for every little thing!! And Athit, Nadech's character, was almost a saint. If I were him, I'd beaten some sense out of Nee in the first couple of episodes. There wasn't any plausible reason for the way she behaved towards him, aside from her personality being that of a pain in the ass grandma's little girl.

I confess the first half of this lakorn was a pain to watch. I prayed as I watched, wanting to arrive as soon as possible in the episode Nee would finally grow up and stop being so irritating. And that took so long!

BUT! I must be fair. When they finally got together for real, it was the cutest thing in the world. I swear I wasn't ready for all that sugar punches. So sweet, so, sooo sweet, I can almost say it was all worth the pain, just because of the last two episodes. Athit was perfect, so romantic.

Full House
Jan 28, 2016
It took me only 2 days to finish watching this. After seeing the original korean drama several years ago and being a fan of it, I just had to take a look at this version. Fortunately, it didn't disappoint. And, what's more: now that I know there's going to be a chinese version too, I just can't wait for it to air.

No matter how many times this story is reproduced, to me it never gets old. The best thing about the thai version is Mike. He's just so adorable that it's difficult to stay mad at him, differently from Young-jae of the korean version.

Am is cute, but she seemed most of the time too childlike. I had to keep on remiding myself she was a woman already. I wish her hair had been straight, she would seem more mature that way.

Right, there's one thing that I must seriously complain about though: what's with that P' Guy guy and his english? Totally unnecessary. It really got to my nerves, I skipped almost every scene he was him, specially when Min was in it too. Second lead syndrome was impossible for this version.

The ost is good, though I got tired of the main song quickly, it's just too overused.