News
On Cherry Magic • Jan 7, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
I love TayNew so much!😭
4 0
Replying to Amigo_Love • Aug 13, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Stay with me is trending in my homophobic country I feel like a proud parent right now T_T
which country are u from?
1 6
On Stay with Me • Aug 13, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I hope they will go LIVE on weibo or ig so I can finally heal from the pain 🥲
2 0
On Stay with Me • Aug 13, 2023
Title Stay with Me
who said season 2 will have an open ending too?!
0 0
On Stay with Me • Aug 12, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Did Suyu become a pilot in the future?
0 1
On Stay with Me • Aug 12, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Heart this if you are still grieving!
10 0
On Stay with Me • Aug 12, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I CAN'T SLEEP, YA'LL SHOULD PAY FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH😭
3 1
On Stay with Me • Aug 12, 2023
Title Stay with Me
can someone remove the bromance tag lmao
4 0
On Stay with Me • Aug 11, 2023
Title Stay with Me
SCREAMING CRYING THROWING UP
4 0
Replying to nash2y • Aug 7, 2023
Title Stay with Me
it means the kiss is not for CPR purpose (for example the CPR kiss in one taiwanese drama between 2 males)
oh ty
0 0
On Stay with Me • Aug 6, 2023
Title Stay with Me
can someone tell me what does kiss but not mouth-to-mouth mean?
0 2
On Stay with Me • Aug 6, 2023
Title Stay with Me
bye i'm scared, please no banning!😭
1 0
On Stay with Me • Jul 27, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Zhang Jiongmin and Zhao Lusi are such BFF goals because their dramas are so good this year! Stay With Me and Hidden Love!❤️
4 0
On Stay with Me • Jul 22, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I am addicted to it!
3 1