Editorials
On South Wind Knows • Jul 31, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
Even for ChengYi, I think I'll pass on this one. Nothing against Zhang Yu Xi. It would just ruin my memories of LaR. I'll always think Zhang Yu Xi was the sister in law of Si Feng :D
2 1
Replying to Neon moon • Jul 31, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Leave this drama alone from romance ... There's no need to add romance ... it's unnecessary.... The story is already…
From what I've read, cdramas need straight ml and fl romance even if story is about brotherhood, because of China's ban on BL. Even slight romance just to pass China's censorship.
1 0
Replying to ahn • Jul 31, 2023
Title Marriage Badge
https://mydramalist.com/people/68531-dan-ni
thank you
0 0
On Marriage Badge • Jul 12, 2023
Title Marriage Badge
What is the name of the actress playing the FL? It's not listed in the cast.
0 2
Replying to lii • Jul 4, 2023
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
Is the relationship between the leads toxic? Do they break up/have misunderstandings? Happy ending?
Of all Xanxia's I've watch so far, this has the best ending. They actually gave us a glimpse of their happy life together.
3 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Jul 4, 2023
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
This is the slowest slow burn romance i have ever watched. I mean there's the tension and all that, but they only become a real couple in the last episodes. I wanted a few episodes around the middle of the show to at least be lovey-dovey, its romance genre so i expected something like Love and Redemption and Ashes of Love, those 2 shows made me love ChengYi and YangZi. they are the only reason i kept watching.
3 0
Replying to SubbingPaws • Jun 7, 2023
Title I Have a Smart Doctor Wife Season 3
I kept crying at the ending. T-T
happy?
0 4
Replying to SubbingPaws • May 25, 2023
Title I Have a Smart Doctor Wife
https://t.me/SubbingPaws/171
Is there another way i can watch it? I can only watch till 10 from Facebook. TYVM for subbing.
0 3
On Till the End of the Moon • May 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Is this open ended? Like i can pretend they are reincarnated and just rewatch Love is Sweet?
1 5
On Heart of Loyalty • May 4, 2023
Title Heart of Loyalty
Can i just watch Li Hong Yi's storyline and skip everything else? Will it still make sense?
1 3
On My Bug, My Castellan • May 3, 2023
Title My Bug, My Castellan
Where can you watch this w/ eng subs?
2 2
Replying to Two Six Blue Moon • Apr 24, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2 Spoiler
I will give an honest review about this drama. I think the ending of this drama makes a lot of sense, because…
They already showed us in part 1 that humans are more evil. Adults sending kids as a suicide squad. Commanders from other troops leaving the kids to fend for themselves. The prisoners in part 2 are the worst of humanity. Part one was amazing, iconic ending because Captain Lee is the best of humanity. Part 2, nobody expects everyone to all be alive, its a war zone. There isn't any problem with the acting, the actors were given a script and they did it well.
0 0
On Duty after School: Part 2 • Apr 24, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2 Spoiler
Lee Chun Ho trained, saved, protected and made the ultimate sacrifice for those kids in part 1.All those things he did became pointless in part 2.
12 0
On The Next Stop W • Apr 22, 2023
Title The Next Stop W
This is pretty much a trailer for the K-version.
1 1
On Zhao Zhao Yi • Apr 22, 2023
Person Zhao Zhao Yi
I really like her in Romance of huarong, but are they using her own voice. Her acting doesn't seem to match her voice.
3 0
On Bai Lu • Apr 13, 2023
Person Bai Lu
I haven't watch a lot of her dramas yet, but from what I've seen, I really like her. She's one of those actresses that seems to pick likable characters. Watching now, Love so Sweet, before I watch TTEOTM. Her chemistry with Luo Yun Xi is amazing. I also like her with Xu Kai.
10 0
On Duty after School: Part 2 • Apr 12, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2 Spoiler
Is the poster the real one. Does it mean Chun Ho is alive?
0 2
On Double Love • Mar 31, 2023
Title Double Love
So the cut confession scene is also where HJM finds out that Lu Guang Han is Lu Wan Wan brother?
1 1
On Ugly Beauty • Mar 30, 2023
Title Ugly Beauty
I found this drama much more interesting after watching Believe in Love. Even though this came out first, it feels like another reincarnation of the leads. The 2 leads have great chemistry.
3 0
On Yang Xiao Ting • Feb 10, 2023
Person Yang Xiao Ting
She looks realy young.
0 0
