K-Drama
Replying to Pipeman • Apr 30, 2023
Title UMG
Team Jack & O.... haha ;]
eh i don't see it. two dudes can just be friends
1 2
Replying to Smart Mouse • Apr 30, 2023
Title UMG
for bg pair, nanon better pair with film, better chemistry
Yes yes i agree
0 0
On UMG • Apr 30, 2023
Title UMG
I really don't like Mew with Fahsai. I just doesn't work. Why do they like each other? Like i get liking someone for no reason but there's was no actual buildup, no story.
6 2
Replying to Xiao Bai • Apr 29, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
Almost 1000 comments, and it's yet to air π
π
π
I was just about to say the same thing lol
3 1
On Come On! Programmers • Apr 29, 2023
Title Come On! Programmers
I don't think if i should continue past episode 3. Like i like it but there something missing and the script is a little stupid. Bad portrayal of social anxiety too
0 0
Replying to Itoldsunsetaboutmystar • Apr 29, 2023
Title Our Skyy 2
Why are most gmm shows that arent directed but Aof and Jojo so unnatural?
Because they understand human behavior. Most other directors for gmmtv are so out of touch with reality, like i get it's fictional but fictionalβ stupidity
1 0
Replying to GoogstarP • Apr 29, 2023
Title Absolute Zero
Jesus will come back & this will still be pending.π€¦πΎββοΈπ€¦πΎββοΈπ€¦πΎββοΈπ€¦πΎββοΈπππ
Lmaooo His renewal will have to wait. This first. They started filming it seems
2 0
On Lemon vs Melon • Apr 29, 2023
Title Lemon vs Melon
It's odd but it's so cute. They are both so beautiful too
1 0
On Our Dating Sim • Apr 29, 2023
Title Our Dating Sim
Lee Wan has such a frickin cute smile i love him
1 0
On Love Is Like a Butterfly • Apr 29, 2023
Title Love Is Like a Butterfly
The Dolly Parton song
0 0
Replying to Calene Vieira • Apr 29, 2023
Title Thirteen Years of Dust
He deserves a better headshot...
Are you talking about Chen Xiao? If so, then i agree
1 1
Replying to sahere • Apr 29, 2023
Title Bed Friend
wow yim cannot act
He can somewhat but his characters are horribly written. Syn wasn't annoying like Jade. Hopefully he's better in MsL. Now if we are topic of bad acting, let's talk about James doing crying scenes a whole mess
1 0
Replying to siMONa • Apr 29, 2023
Title Sunset x Vibes
Where?
In the photo in the Photos category
0 1
On The Day I Loved You • Apr 28, 2023
Title The Day I Loved You
This is so gen z written and i love it
3 0
Replying to me again • Apr 28, 2023
Title The Day I Loved You
Eli? He can be casted as a young Apo (Kinnporsche)
No the second lead is named Justin ( glasses guy )
2 1
On Sunset x Vibes • Apr 28, 2023
Title Sunset x Vibes
Is that Plustor
0 3
On A Boss and a Babe • Apr 28, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
The only reason I'm holding on is to watch the ourskyy episode but it's hard. This just gets worse and worse. I feel like less happens each episode
6 0
On UMG • Apr 28, 2023
Title UMG
Team Jack and Erng <3
4 4
On Dangerous Romance • Apr 27, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
PepperPapang?? ViewJune??? I think somebody wants me to watch this
2 2
On Our Skyy 2 • Apr 27, 2023
Title Our Skyy 2
Damn y'all are brutal. But i get it. I love Dunk but he can't act, let's bff but New is also a shit director so maybe with better guidance, he could improve. Anyway, this is fun to watch. As someone who hasn't completed either simm and nlmg, i wasn't confused ( probs because there isn't much plot ). it could work as a standalone. i needed a distraction for a bit and i got it
1 0

1
1
1
