Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 11, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1 Coin Gift Award1
On Past-Senger • Apr 25, 2023
Title Past-Senger
Marc stick with gmmtv please lol . i know they ain the nicest but you can pull thru ✊🏻
1 0
Replying to Bluekitchen • Apr 25, 2023
After this and the other Thai shows I recently watched I feel like juice drinks and Nivea micellar cleanser should…
Nivea is a very good product 👏🏻👏🏻I recommend lol
1 0
Replying to bia • Apr 25, 2023
Title Us
samee after reading the novel they need to change some things
Ooo can you tell me what? I was also planning on reading at some point
2 4
On Are You Human? • Apr 24, 2023
The way i cried during the last episode when i watched this for the first time is unmatched
1 0
Replying to HADAR1905 • Apr 24, 2023
Title Warm on a Cold Night Spoiler
love it!! but didn't like the ending... amazing chemistry between the main couple the ML is an amazing actor
May I ask whhy u didn't like the ending
0 1
On The Real Has Come! • Apr 24, 2023
I'm grateful for Sejins mom. She's ruining any chance for her daughter to redeem herself to that family 👏🏻👏🏻
16 0
On 2gether • Apr 23, 2023
Title 2gether
Apart from Tine almost drugging someone in ep1, this will always be a wonderful show to me idc
2 0