Editorials
On Midnight Museum • Mar 6, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
Ooo did we get a snippet of his past? I might be clowning but i hope we get a historical set backstory like this guy is 300 years old or something
6 1
Replying to Duskychic • Mar 6, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
Umg and tye?
Umg that alien show with Nanon, Milk and Namtan. Tye was my misspelling of the. Sorry lol
0 1
On The Promise • Mar 6, 2023
Title The Promise
Do i need to watch the prequel to understand
2 1
On Midnight Museum • Mar 6, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
Does anyone know how long the episodes are
0 1
Replying to Arima Kousei • Mar 6, 2023
Title Warm on a Cold Night
The premise reminds of zootopia’s Judy and Nick.
I mean they are bunny and fox type of characters. One of the first posters that released showed that. 🦊🐇 I love that type of dynamic
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Mar 6, 2023
Title Warm on a Cold Night
Chilan and crown prince CP is not bad too 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Yesss i ship
0 0
On Love Is Like a Cat • Mar 6, 2023
Title Love Is Like a Cat
Idk how i feel about the two languages thing but i did love peach of time so
5 1
On Return Man • Mar 6, 2023
Title Return Man
Watching Na and Fiat interact makes me so happy. Can't wait for Wish me luck
0 0
Replying to Nshova • Mar 6, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
The rape scene between the main couple?
Yeah heard the original series had it and the books
0 0
On Love in the Rain • Mar 5, 2023
Title Love in the Rain
So many wlw series coming out I'm so happy
7 0
On Love Syndrome III • Mar 5, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
Did they take out the r*pe
0 3
Replying to lovepatr • Mar 5, 2023
Title Bed Friend
Who are you referring to
Lmao respectfully disagree but i do think the emotional scenes are not it but y'know what bugs me? The screenshots they just put on the computer screens on the office like they are doing coding and design while they ain't doing shit. as someone who does both- it's making me laugh
4 1
Replying to rikisdedhair • Mar 5, 2023
Title Bed Friend
wait where is the scene everyone is talking about? about what the uncle did to uea? i mean there was a scene where…
That's grooming and SA. idk what others are saying but i really hope they don't show more flashbacks. i feel for the young actor having to portray that even tho it's acting and his parents probably consented to those scenes. what a fucked up backstory.
12 2
On Bed Friend • Mar 5, 2023
Title Bed Friend
I do find Uea annoying at times but it's justifiable why he doesn't want many people close to him and seeing how he treats Jade it's obvious he loves those close to him. Boy is traumatized and had trust issues. Only person he's a little shitty to is ML. Everyone acting like he is a horrible person, it's wild
10 0
Replying to mini • Mar 5, 2023
Title Bed Friend
having a pretty face doesn't mean one can act..... so imma drop this now.
Who are you referring to
3 3
On Thomas Teetut Chungmanirat • Mar 4, 2023
Person Thomas Teetut Chungmanirat
Most underrated character in Bed Friend
6 0
On A Boss and a Babe • Mar 4, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
Chey is so animated. Force and Book literally just swapped characters
3 0
Replying to Webdrama • Mar 4, 2023
Title Taste of Love
I think he looks better with more hair but he's cute either way.
Please i hope people don't get me wrong. He's a cute and attractive guy, I'm no way being insulting. I just think face shape wise, buzzcut doesn't suit him but if it was necessary for the role i get it
0 1
On Bed Friend • Mar 4, 2023
Title Bed Friend
I'm sorry but why are the women in backgrounds of DOMUNDI shows always so pretty? Where do they find all these gorgeous women? Like the woman in the blue dress at the club this episode?? Maybe I'm just too gay
11 1
Replying to lovepatr • Mar 4, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
what scar
Oh wow I'm awful. I thought that was just a foundation clump or something.
1 1

1
1
1