News
Replying to Noy • Mar 13, 2023
Title UMG
It's all how it clicks with us....plenty of drama that ppl love, i found boring....n vice versaOr i don't fully…
I'll give it a few more episodes. I never really drop anything at first episode unless it's triggering. I know after Erng comes into the story officially it will be more fun
0 1
On UMG • Mar 12, 2023
Title UMG
I have to be honest. The first episode was really boring and GMMTV shows are usually everything but boring. The cinematography is stellar tho
5 3
Replying to Lee C • Mar 12, 2023
Title The Glory
Show some restraint please.
What
1 3
Replying to Burcu • Mar 12, 2023
Title Kaew Lerm Korn
Is it subbed?
Yes on viu
0 1
On Bed Friend • Mar 12, 2023
Title Bed Friend
Watching this after finishing the glory is really strange because i keep wanting Uea to seek revenge and just ruin his mom and "stepdads" life
10 1
On The Glory • Mar 12, 2023
Title The Glory
Both parts are so fucking good! A must watch if you love revenge stories
2 5
Replying to TuRaCh • Mar 12, 2023
Title The Glory Part 2
Hmm.. now the question is what happened afterwards XD
Nothing. She asked me what she wanted and left. I genuinely don't know if she saw cuz it happened so fast but im not gonna ask
0 1
On The Glory Part 2 • Mar 11, 2023
Title The Glory Part 2
This show makes me feel a psychopath but i don't care. She should have pushed her mother in the fire
14 8
On The Glory Part 2 • Mar 11, 2023
Title The Glory Part 2
Omfg my mom walked in my room at the exact moment Choi Hye Jeong took her shirt of omfgg
7 3
Replying to xuxanxoxo • Mar 11, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
The subtitles say Cher's show is called "Die with My Food ASMR." ??? lol
It is tho
0 1
Replying to Winter • Mar 11, 2023
Title The Glory Part 2
Oh wow. That’s harsh, her mother is an alcoholic which means she’s not mentally stable, she’s not in her…
What a shitty excuse. I know plenty of alcoholics and although they are all shitty people, nobody would do such harm on their child as she has. Being related doesn't excuse abuse.
3 2
On The Glory Part 2 • Mar 11, 2023
Title The Glory Part 2
I don't care if that's her mother ( talking about Dong Eun ). She should just murder her
7 4
Replying to Smart Mouse • Mar 11, 2023
Title My School President
haha i shocked too, but he became which poisonous animals?
That i actually don't know. I think he just turned into a killer like the legend says. You either become a poisonous animal or someone who fights for survival idk
0 0
On A Boss and a Babe • Mar 10, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
I kept waiting for Chay to mention he likes dudes too. I guess Gun is his first guy crush
3 0
Replying to ZaveidM • Mar 10, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
Thor plays boss's ex? I thought it was Drake after watched ep 2 😂
No, Drake is his ex friend
0 0
On A Boss and a Babe • Mar 10, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
According to the special, Thor plays the ex 👀👀👀 also Java and Lookjun play siblings, that's literally perfect casting
2 2
On Our Dating Sim • Mar 10, 2023
Title Our Dating Sim
I originally wasn't going to watch this but it's cute and the story is well paced.
6 0
On Kang In Soo • Mar 10, 2023
Person Kang In Soo
Happy birthday
0 0
On Nani Hirunkit Changkham • Mar 10, 2023
Person Nani Hirunkit Changkham
he looks way better then in f4. that manbun with the shaved side was not it in my opinion
5 0
On Home School • Mar 10, 2023
Title Home School
It's been 84 years.....
13 0

1
1
1
