News
On An Yue Xi • Apr 20, 2026
Person An Yue Xi
Can MDL update with her recent TV show? This palace maid isn't very calm. Broadcast on wetv
1 0
On Lu Shan Dong • Feb 20, 2026
Person Lu Shan Dong
Can you add a Dance with deception and allure?
0 0
Replying to clairen45 • Feb 19, 2026
Title Traveling to Eleven Years Later
Hello, the links do not work anymore...
thank you so much! Awesome
1 0
Replying to Jwells • Feb 18, 2026
Title Traveling to Eleven Years Later Spoiler
Link w/subs: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9mt88shttps://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9vw1va*Feel free to check…
Hello, the links do not work anymore...
0 3
Replying to roberta • Jul 6, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
i felt so angry watching it.....
Cross fingers
1 0
Replying to roberta • Jul 6, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
i felt so angry watching it.....
I felt let down too since this show has been perfection so far
2 0
On In the Name of Blossom • Jul 6, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
It seems like everyone is face palming about episode 12. I feel less alone.
11 14
Replying to twinty • Jan 24, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Watch again in a few months. That is what I plan to do.
Yang Zi selling sanitary pads was something indeed. As well as Miles in character with a box of chocolate.
1 1
On Flourished Peony • Jan 22, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
it was one of the best shows I have seen in a while and now waiting for part 2 is horrible. I don’t want to be away from these characters and I can’t wait to see more of them.
2 4
On Love in the Edge of Divorce • Jan 17, 2025
Title Love in the Edge of Divorce
the fact that they never call the police is a mystery…
1 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 11, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
loving it so far … 2025 up to a great start for me !
4 1
On Perfect Couple • Dec 29, 2024
Title Perfect Couple
At last a main role for XNJ ! He was so good in My Sweet Liar that I don’t understand why he did not get more main leads. Big hopes on this one. He should be good in a Republican era drama.
6 1
Replying to Peach • Nov 9, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl Spoiler
They better not give us a sad ending.💀I usually don't care how dramas end but our leads have suffered way too…
since we can see the two stars in ep 18, I am betting on HE
2 0
Replying to Sophie • May 28, 2024
Title Moment of Silence
There is another cdrama with the description so close to this one, with the exception that the FL in the other…
Forever love
2 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Knowing the writer wrote the script and given what we had so far, I am super confident in 1)cave scene albeit censored 2)HEA
6 1
Replying to Lailamajnun • Mar 29, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
What scene? Please spoil for me
anything… I will not even complain if we end up with the giant spotlight in the background
1 1
Replying to Lailamajnun • Mar 29, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
What scene? Please spoil for me
yes it will, but we can still have something more satisfying than what we got in Princess Agents ! at last !
1 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 28, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
So far, they really follow the book. I hope they also keep a certain scene …
2 34
On Lost You Forever • Aug 2, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I find the original soundtrack beautiful. That instrumental theme that sometimes plays when CX/CY are together is gorgeous. Anyone knows where I can find this gem? I can only find the songs...
6 2
Replying to Pinocchio • Aug 2, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Rumor is winter time, either December or January
It seems awful long …
1 1