News
On The Woman in the Storm • Jun 25, 2024
Title The Woman in the Storm
I didn't expect it but this movie is a masterpiece. It showcased perfectly all of the variables that women that suffer vom dv have to live through and have to suffer from. Also the young female lawyer who first doubted her and looked at her through the patriarchal lense, was played perfectly. How she then started to feel the empathy and solidarity for the main character and overcame her own prejudices was really perfectly done. This movie is really soo well thought and nuanced. It's definitly a must watch!
2 0
On Ta Bei Hou De Na Shuang Shou • Jan 31, 2024
Title Ta Bei Hou De Na Shuang Shou
Did someone find the eng subs somewhere? I can only find the raw episodes
0 0
On The Treasured Voice Season 3 • Dec 16, 2023
Title The Treasured Voice Season 3
Does anyone know where to watch it with eng sub? I can´t find it anywhere
2 0
On Circle of Sound • Dec 16, 2023
Title Circle of Sound
Does anyone understand the concept of the show?
0 6
On Devils • Aug 21, 2023
Title Devils
Does anyone know where you can watch this? loklok or hitv aren't working in my country
0 2
Replying to yourlocaljonghoe • Mar 16, 2023
Title 5 Ways to Socially Exclude My Husband
where to watch this with eng subs?
I think it wasn't published yet sadly
0 0
On Cruel Romance • Jan 24, 2023
Title Cruel Romance Spoiler
I loved the first half but the moment that she became an assassin was just to absurd to me so I had to drop it but I'll never forget the ML <3
2 0
On Kurenai Zoku no Hanran • Jan 1, 2023
Title Kurenai Zoku no Hanran
Does anyone know where I can watch it? I can't find it on other websites.
0 0
On Hiinagoto • Nov 14, 2022
Title Hiinagoto
Is there a way to watch it? I can't find the name on any other website
0 0